Ontopic WWIII

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442
North Korea just shelled South Korea. South Korea returned fire.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Sent from bloody mobile phone.

If Best Korea can torpedo a South Korean frigate and kill dozens of sailors with no repercussions whatsoever, do you really think an artillery barrage that kills 2 more soldiers is going to send things over the edge? I doubt it.

this is a lame ploy to goad us into bombing the shit out of NK so we'll rebuild them and bring them into the 21st century overnight

If Best Korea can torpedo a South Korean frigate and kill dozens of sailors with no repercussions whatsoever, do you really think an artillery barrage that kills 2 more soldiers is going to send things over the edge? I doubt it.

This is the only time South Korea returned fire.

I have this feeling the Kim Jong Il is wanting to destroy South Korea before he dies, knowing that none of his sons or anyone else are keen on taking his job. A last hurrah kinda of thing.

I have this feeling the Kim Jong Il is wanting to destroy South Korea before he dies, knowing that none of his sons or anyone else are keen on taking his job. A last hurrah kinda of thing.

the US has 25k troops there. it will be over in minutes. it's the guys that wear dresses and hide in caves we can't deal with so well.

ninja please, they sunk an entire ship not that long ago and nothing was done. every time best korea acts up, tv making korea replies with some arm flexing then we and china pull them back into their respective corners of the playground and tell them if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all

the US has 25k troops there. it will be over in minutes. it's the guys that wear dresses and hide in caves we can't deal with so well.

lol! 25K troops isn't going to do shit to N.Korea. They are there purely as a defensive measure.