WWII stuff for my assistantship

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
So today I went through a guy's file from WWII which was donated by his family. This guy was charged with the reconstruction of Japan. I looked through his mail, the contents of his wallet, and a bunch of other shit. While he was over there, post-war, he decided to use his spare time for positive hobbies. He became a paratrooper and learned judo.

Here's a letter he wrote immediately after a muffed takeoff which was supposed to be his first jump. Most of the guys had difficulty getting seatbelted in. The plane came back down on the runway a few times before crashing opposite a canal at the end of the runway. You can see the blood on the letter as he wrote it while they were cleaning him up. He said he was out for 20 seconds and then realized the lifeboat was under him and he was covered in blood.

When he finally did his first jump he was so excited that he lost his helmet when the static line popped the chute. He then looked up at the canopy to check it out and by the time he looked back down his feet hit the ground fucking him up again.

42647052003eec68.jpg

I went through some purchase orders and stuff as well as plans for breaking ground on a new Japanese town. This guy was a pimp.

which coast is this?

at the end of august i went to north carolina to dive on a u-boat and some other ships. someday i'll post the pictures. :D