Tampa WTFlorida

Florida should become a new euphemism for fuck. Like some people say fudge, people should start using Florida's name in vain

53a68cced6a62f295891206c169cc250.jpg

I'm just intrigued by the fact that these holes in the ground seem to be propagating in a (more or less) straight line.

It's because they follow the water table. When they have something that drains the water level in an area they follow the line of the water or when one happens it causes a disturbance in the ground which changes the water table.. It's like in '09 when they were happening like crazy in a line because of the long freeze and they were using all the water to spray down the crops.

It's because they follow the water table. When they have something that drains the water level in an area they follow the line of the water. It's like in '09 when they were happening like crazy in a line because of the long freeze and they were using all the water to spray down the crops.
I think I had read something like that back when that guy in Seffner/Mango died from a sinkhole.

I think I had read something like that back when that guy in Seffner/Mango died from a sinkhole.

I remember in '09 they were telling the farmers to stop spraying down the crops during the freeze because they were sucking up so much water it was dropping the water table like 5-10 feet in some areas. And when the water goes away the sand has to go somewhere.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I'm just intrigued by the fact that these holes in the ground seem to be propagating in a (more or less) straight line.

That's the crack where it's going to break off and fall in the ocean. You're gonna wanna be on this side of the crack when that happens.