wtf....

we used to have a guy here that would come up behind you while you were sitting and put his hands on your shoulders. it was creepy. the first time he did it to me, i told him to never do it again because it made me "uncomfortable." He was the CIO. He's since been fired.

CletusJones said:
we used to have a guy here that would come up behind you while you were sitting and put his hands on your shoulders. it was creepy. the first time he did it to me, i told him to never do it again because it made me "uncomfortable." He was the CIO. He's since been fired.
the woman who did it to me is a known offender of violating other's personal space. she's also the reason why we can never have fish/shellfish on our floor. she has no kids, 8 cats and a puppy who isn't housebroken, and calls her house every day to talk to her dog. wtf. :wtf:

F33nX said:
the woman who did it to me is a known offender of violating other's personal space. she's also the reason why we can never have fish/shellfish on our floor. she has no kids, 8 cats and a puppy who isn't housebroken, and calls her house every day to talk to her dog. wtf. :wtf:
wtf, is she a mermaid?

F33nX said:
she's a drain on socitey. she must be terminated for the good of all humanity, and your office.

We actually had a class about "Respect In The Workplace" and violating others' personal space was really high on the list. And personal space was translated for us as being a 3 foot box around the other person, in all directions. Dumb.

BigDov said:
We actually had a class about "Respect In The Workplace" and violating others' personal space was really high on the list. And personal space was translated for us as being a 3 foot box around the other person, in all directions. Dumb.
a box?

no sphere?

BigDov said:
Yup, a box. I was a little surprised and disappointed that it wasn't a sphere. But, the instructor was a Californian, so I really wasn't all that surprised.
i thought all californians were supposed to think outisde the box, not be the box??

BigDov said:

So much for thinking outside the box.

BigDov said:
Yup, a box. I was a little surprised and disappointed that it wasn't a sphere. But, the instructor was a Californian, so I really wasn't all that surprised.
fucking foreigners...:rolleyes:

BigDov said:
Interesting. I wonder what geometric shapes us #35 Stupidest In The Nation Oregonians are supposed to think outside of.
we have all become less intelligent by reading this. i can already feel my neurons firing slower.