WTF?

EAGLE.JPG

btw, i heard about this on the radio this morning. The radio show had dine and dashers call in. Some person tried to walk on a $800 tab, but it was a resturant where you had to make reservations (ie. they had his phone number), so they called the guy and told him to come pay it or they were calling the cops. :tard:

Drool-Boy said:
Maybe the food was shitty?
The service was crappy?

OK, I just had to get those out of my sysem...

Shitty service gets a shitty tip. He probably left more than 15%.

fly said:
btw, i heard about this on the radio this morning. The radio show had dine and dashers call in. Some person tried to walk on a $800 tab, but it was a resturant where you had to make reservations (ie. they had his phone number), so they called the guy and told him to come pay it or they were calling the cops. :tard:

Its not that hard to dine and dash. I saw it all the time when I worked at Red Lobster.

Bubbles said:
My ex took me to Ruth's Chris for my last birthday. I thought the food and the service were both excellent. I didn't leave any poo behind though.

Ruth's Chris kicks ass. We have two here in Dallas, and I love their cigar and cognac lounges. The steak is awesome too, but I still like The Saltgrass better.

Bubbles said:
I liked the lounges too. Never heard of Saltgrass.

Saltgrass is Texan. It's named after the coastal saltgrass that longhorn cattle used to eat during Texas winters, before heading to the market. Saltgrass supposedly lends a unique flavor to the meat, too. If you like steaks (and Shiner Bock beer bread), you'd love the Saltgrass. I make my parents go there on every birthday (for everyone, whether they want to or not).

Sarcasmo said:
Saltgrass is Texan. It's named after the coastal saltgrass that longhorn cattle used to eat during Texas winters, before heading to the market. Saltgrass supposedly lends a unique flavor to the meat, too. If you like steaks (and Shiner Bock beer bread), you'd love the Saltgrass. I make my parents go there on every birthday (for everyone, whether they want to or not).

I love me some steak. Lop off it's horns, wave something hot in front of it, and slap it on the plate..........never tried Shiner Bock beer bread. gottoys may have to take me there when I come.