WTF the sky is falling holy crap....

ChikkenNoodul said:
That's a mistake, the only thing they had going for them was the Power 5 chips
Apple wants SpeedStep for their laptops and hardware DRM in their desktop chips. This is oooooooooold news. Like, older than Drool news.

theacoustician said:
Apple wants SpeedStep for their laptops and hardware DRM in their desktop chips. This is oooooooooold news. Like, older than Drool news.

Its been rumored for over a decade. The fact that they are, in fact, switching is whats amazing.

LOLOLOL
not only are they selling out but they have no soul by going with intel over amd :lol:
bye apple :D

edit:this is on the front page of the WSJ this morning

why_ask_why said:
LOLOLOL
not only are they selling out but they have no soul by going with intel over amd :lol:
bye apple :D

edit:this is on the front page of the WSJ this morning

I still remember the old ads when the G3 cameout where they had a Pentium 2 chip attached to a snail.

itburnswhenipee said:
No one will care as long as the cases are stylish. You can still be a hipster with intel in your mac, a ford motor in your VW, and sanka in your starbucks cup. You see, it's not about substance, it's about being an elitist asshole.

You just made me feel much better.

I'm going to see if I can pull an electrical charge from catshit. I bet I can sell my Earthtel Fecal Chips to all the tree huggers out there.

Sarcasmo said:
I'm going to see if I can pull an electrical charge from catshit. I bet I can sell my Earthtel Fecal Chips to all the tree huggers out there.

Use cats instead of their shit.

itburnswhenipee said:
No one will care as long as the cases are stylish. You can still be a hipster with intel in your mac, a ford motor in your VW, and sanka in your starbucks cup. You see, it's not about substance, it's about being an elitist asshole.
An elitist asshole is quite different from the hipster 'think different' crapintosh user.

ChikkenNoodul said:
An elitist asshole is quite different from the hipster 'think different' crapintosh user.

You sure about that?

also (just for fun):

20020712l.gif