wtf, one of my best friends was murdered

That is horrible. I am so sorry. Can't you leave work early? They would have to be somewhat understanding of the situation.

There is no way I would be productive if something like that happened to one of my closest friends.

That is horrible. I am so sorry. Can't you leave work early? They would have to be somewhat understanding of the situation.

There is no way I would be productive if something like that happened to one of my closest friends.

yeah, think I'm going to see if I can bail out early if it's quiet enough for me to do so

You play video games and watch dirty movies at work, but you cant take bereavement time off whenever you like?

I don't watch dirty movies at work :confused:
playing video games and watching tv/movies ended last october when I started doing 2 jobs...been way too busy for that shit running everything for 2 whole floors myself

Could be holdback?

And don't get yourself caught up with that bitch again...

holdback?

don't worry, not getting caught up with that bitch again...she is engaged, quitting work and moving to FL in a month :)

anyone leave the bar with him?

no idea...I wasn't out with him that night...I was busy shacking up
he had a number of different groups of friends...none of my group hangs out in Vinings where he supposedly was so there's no one I know to ask

Once again, I am really sorry you have to go through this. I hope that you will heal and recover from this loss easily and quickly. My thoughts are with you.

man, I had a cousin who was shot and killed over the $32 in the convenience store register he was working part time at about a decade ago.

senseless violence is retarded.

again, my condolences on your loss.

man, I had a cousin who was shot and killed over the $32 in the convenience store register he was working part time at about a decade ago.

senseless violence is retarded.

again, my condolences on your loss.

I have a cousin that use to work at a convenience store years ago. The store was robbed one night and the crooks beat him way beyond what was needed considering he gave up the money with no fight. Years later he still has seizures sometimes and can't drive or work some jobs.

Senseless violence should be punished more than anything else.

There was a fascinating show on Animal Planet not long ago about dolphins teaming up to murder other dolphins. Some of the attacks were caught on video, and scientists are currently trying to figure out why. Monkeys do this as well.

The smarter creatures get the crazier they become.