:wtf:, Kiwi has more posts than me

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
KNYTE - Total Posts: 1,056 (4.09 posts per day)

Kiwi - Total Posts: 1,141 (13.74 posts per day)

I need to stop being so selective with my posts and just whore it up with the mad posting I guess.

Either that or UF needs more BF2 related threads, that's sure to get my count up.

edit: Or threads about the following:

Shooting
Shooting Gloves
Shooting at gloves while wearing gloves
Dragons
Napalm
Gypsies
C4 hidden in cell phones
Government conspiracies
Cheese
Genetic Mutations/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Sasquatch
Shera, He-Man's sister :drool:
Thongs (not the shoe kind :hi2u: )
Sport Bikes
Wheelies
Stoppies
Shooting while wearing gloves while doing wheelies on a sport bike
Shooting while wearing gloves while doing stoppies on a sport bike
Ninjas
Smokey The Bear
Leather Pants
Silent killing

Last edited:
ChikkenNoodul said:
I watched a show about searching for Sasquatch in Oklahoma, there's nothing funnier than total hillbillies talking about being scared by a big hairy guy in the woods.

Like seriously there Clem, just own up that you were drunk as usual and drove your truck into a river, we don't believe your sasquatch story.

Did they talk about the fact that there's supposedly a government agency with a male and female in captivity in Oklahoma too??

And honestly, it's not Sasquatch in Oklahoma.... it's just Drool passin' through

BigDov said:
Did they talk about the fact that there's supposedly a government agency with a male and female in captivity in Oklahoma too??

And honestly, it's not Sasquatch in Oklahoma.... it's just Drool passin' through
If they did, I missed that part.

:lol: could be

They had this fat indian that was leading them around, kept talking about how bad it smelled, I was thinking "That ain't the sasquatch you dipshit, that's all the puke stains on your shirt from drinking and smoking peyote"

ChikkenNoodul said:
If they did, I missed that part.

:lol: could be

They had this fat indian that was leading them around, kept talking about how bad it smelled, I was thinking "That ain't the sasquatch you dipshit, that's all the puke stains on your shirt from drinking and smoking peyote"

Well shoot. What station is carrying this superb documentary?? I'm going to have to watch it just to see the indian :D

ChikkenNoodul said:
I watched a show about searching for Sasquatch in Oklahoma, there's nothing funnier than total hillbillies talking about being scared by a big hairy guy in the woods.

Usually it's just their wife out for a drunken stroll at night.

Coqui said:
I already know no one cares about my posts, I just post so much it's impossible to ignore them all though. ;)
I've never been able to ignore your posts. :lol: