WTF is Texas that far behind?

This thread requires this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI"]YouTube - Electric Six - "Gay Bar" (Hi Res)[/ame]

This happens in straight bars all the time.

Being gay does not make you exempt from the law.

geez. It's lke your gay just to fucking bitch about it.

you really think some gay bashing in hickville is a bigger story than a gay child molesting pop artist that redefined music and dance dying?

sorry dude, but 99% of america doesnt care about what happens in texas, they just expect it... therefore, it's not news. when it happens in san francisco, then people are surprised.

So I'm just curious why the arrests made in the two previous bars for the same things (even though they weren't gay bars) didn't make news. These people were arrested on the same night hours before this event occurred.

Hahha uhh get your paperwork right and stop whining. Hahhaha

DALLAS*(AP)*-*Activists*are*crying*foul*over*the*raid*of*a*Dallas-area*gay*bar*less*than*a*month*after*the*raid*of*another*club*ended*with*one*man*in*the*hospital.

Texas*Alcoholic*Beverage*Commission*officials*entered*the*Dallas*Eagle*club*around*midnight*Friday.*The*raid*came*a*few*weeks*after*the*raid*of*a*Fort*Worth*club*where*witnesses*claimed*authorities*were*overly*aggressive.

A*guard*at*the*Eagle*says*TABC*officials*were*questioning*whether*the*address*on*the*liquor*license*was*changed*after*the*club*reopened*just*yards*from*its*previous*location.

Gay*activist*Rick*Vanderslice*says*he*is*"outraged"*and*wants*to*know*what*is*prompting*the*raids.

TABC*officials*didn't*return*phone*calls*seeking*comment.

___

Information*from*KXAS-TV:*www.nbcdfw.com

I just noticed it. I copy and pasted it from my iphone. That's odd,it came from AP wire.

Any way they do that w/ all the bars here. They are real strict on you having your lic.