WTF [WTF] do girls have wet dreams?

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,545
I had a dream with a forum member here last nite!

I was shopping at a mall and ******** came up to me and was like HEY FAT BECKY MELISSA KIKI WHATEVER!!
So we shopped and talked and laughed at everyone here (especially mr asa??) then we went back to my place/his place/someones place??? and we were unloading groceries.. Funny cuz we didn't buy any!
Anyhooo when I turned around and forum member had his pants down and was holding his kak in his stubby hands and was staring at me. I was so scared.
I tried to be casual and walk away into the next room but he kept following me like a sexy boogie man holding his junk and grunting at me.
I was running in and out of rooms trynna escape him and his finally tackled me and tried to give me a hickey, I was screaming!!! Then I woke up!

He wore a knitted ski sweater with snow flakes on the chest and tear away pants.
Groce!

I was shopping at a mall and ******** came up to me and was like HEY FAT BECKY MELISSA KIKI WHATEVER!!
So we shopped and talked and laughed at everyone here (especially mr asa??) then we went back to my place/his place/someones place??? and we were unloading groceries.. Funny cuz we didn't buy any!
Anyhooo when I turned around and forum member had his pants down and was holding his kak in his stubby hands and was staring at me. I was so scared.
I tried to be casual and walk away into the next room but he kept following me like a sexy boogie man holding his junk and grunting at me.
I was running in and out of rooms trynna escape him and his finally tackled me and tried to give me a hickey, I was screaming!!! Then I woke up!

He wore a knitted ski sweater with snow flakes on the chest and tear away pants.
Groce!

was i good boo?...

Groce!

... Haywood? :eek:

I turned around and forum member had his pants down and was holding his kak in his stubby hands and was staring at me. I was so scared.

This accurately describes a large portion of my dating years.

Like this kind of boogie man?

Boogie_Nights_movie_image%20(5).jpg

please tell us it was duke...please tell us it was duke...please tell us it was duke...please tell us it was duke...please tell us it was duke...please tell us it was duke...please tell us it was duke...please tell us it was duke...please tell us it was duke...please tell us it was duke...please tell us it was duke...please tell us it was duke...