WTF [WTF] do girls have wet dreams?

Mine was about darkness, there were multiple scenarios where it was dark, and i was in a strange place, and something was hunting me in the dark and I couldnt see a thing. THen i finally got home in the dream, and think im safe, and I hear something moving upstairs, and footsteps, in the dark again.

Thankfully my gf woke me up, or that dream was gonna go on for a while.

Mine was about darkness, there were multiple scenarios where it was dark, and i was in a strange place, and something was hunting me in the dark and I couldnt see a thing. THen i finally got home in the dream, and think im safe, and I hear something moving upstairs, and footsteps, in the dark again.

Thankfully my gf woke me up, or that dream was gonna go on for a while.

Yikessss. :omy:

just today i was thinking how freaky it would be if you were in sleep paralysis staring up and someone is staring down at you like in paranormal activity.... totally gonna fuck over my night.

just today i was thinking how freaky it would be if you were in sleep paralysis staring up and someone is staring down at you like in paranormal activity.... totally gonna fuck over my night.

ARE YOU SHITTING MEEE?? I just came in here to post thissss!!

ALSO, like what if when you are in sleep paralyisissls and someone sees you like that? I wonder what you look like, to them. AND if they tried waking you up, or even worse smacked you around a bit, because you look dead? Or even worse, realized that you're in such a state and they put your hand in warm water, so you pee your bed. :fly:

ALSO, like what if when you are in sleep paralyisissls and someone sees you like that? I wonder what you look like, to them. AND if they tried waking you up, or even worse smacked you around a bit, because you look dead? Or even worse, realized that you're in such a state and they put your hand in warm water, so you pee your bed. :fly:

i was thinking about this too. went more along the lines of someone freaking out and trying to give me cpr, but fucking up and hurting me.

i hate dreams where you wake up. i always end up waking up in a different room and am always certain it is the room i fell asleep in... then i realize i'm dreaming... then i wake up and it happens again :mad:

I doubt it. I've spent a lot of time learning about dreams too and the one thing I know for sure is that people who write books about dreams seem to just make stuff up and hope it sounds good. Like the old wives tale that you only dream in black and white. Ridiculous. I'm sure if we got a group of people together that do a good job of remembering their dreams they'd all report different things then would fit into your check boxes. Dreams are fantastic and wild and limitless. I do keep a dream journal and have done so since high school. I have a pretty good handle on them.

11/10 - In my dream I have moved near the ocean, and I enjoy walking out to the water at night. The air is fresh and clear and it gets me away from the cotton balls that sit and wait for me in the bathroom back in my new home. They are evil. I will build a suit of armor with the sea shells I have started to collect. I spend hours cleaning the sand from them.

11/11 - The cotton balls in my bathroom have asked me to attach them to the sea shells I have in my room. All of them. I know this is a dream because just the thought of super glue makes it appear in my hand. I don't want to glue the cotton balls to these sea shells, but I am. One at a time. I pick up a cotton ball. It laughs at me. I glue it to a sea shell. My sea shells don't speak to me, but I can tell they are disappointed. I wish I could wake up.

11/12 - I'm dreaming again. I think. I am ready to wear my armor. I am ready to do what needs to be done. I can feel the shells against my skin. But the world sees cotton. The cotton is no longer laughing now. I am ready. I am cotton man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really.

I finally realized what was going on when I threw something at her (missed) and she didn't react at all.

Wait, I totally just remembered my sister doing something like this. We were in the same bed, staying over somewhere. And she woke me up with an elbow to the back, and I turned over and there she is staring at me. SUPER CREEPY. There was another time that I shoved her and she sat up, shaking her fist at me, then flopped back down again, LOL!

11/10 - In my dream I have moved near the ocean, and I enjoy walking out to the water at night. The air is fresh and clear and it gets me away from the cotton balls that sit and wait for me in the bathroom back in my new home. They are evil. I will build a suit of armor with the sea shells I have started to collect. I spend hours cleaning the sand from them.

11/11 - The cotton balls in my bathroom have asked me to attach them to the sea shells I have in my room. All of them. I know this is a dream because just the thought of super glue makes it appear in my hand. I don't want to glue the cotton balls to these sea shells, but I am. One at a time. I pick up a cotton ball. It laughs at me. I glue it to a sea shell. My sea shells don't speak to me, but I can tell they are disappointed. I wish I could wake up.

11/12 - I'm dreaming again. I think. I am ready to wear my armor. I am ready to do what needs to be done. I can feel the shells against my skin. But the world sees cotton. The cotton is no longer laughing now. I am ready. I am cotton man.

DYINGGGG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: