WTF [WTF] do girls have wet dreams?

I was going to say this...because there has been some scary activity in this house, but I didn't want to create yet, another thing for people to argue about here. :fly: So, addition to the paralysis & extreme fear, there is the overall, burdening sense that there is something right there, watching. And the footsteps in the hallway are going on.

Edit: this is another reason why I sleep with earplugs now.

scary activity like liam lurking in corners with butcher knifes?

i'm always right on the border of dreams with sleep paralysis. my mind is always racing, and fearing for the worst as i hallucinate noises. I just lay there starring at the door waiting for something to bust in while i hear pounding and creaking. I spend every second putting forth every effort to move, not even able to close my eyes. I think the worst was when i fell asleep with the sheet over my head. Heard the door creaking open and saw shadows on the sheet. always feel so compressed

i'm always right on the border of dreams with sleep paralysis. my mind is always racing, and fearing for the worst as i hallucinate noises. I just lay there starring at the door waiting for something to bust in while i hear pounding and creaking. I spend every second putting forth every effort to move, not even able to close my eyes. I think the worst was when i fell asleep with the sheet over my head. Heard the door creaking open and saw shadows on the sheet. always feel so compressed

damn, that shits scary

I'm not going to sugarcoat it. You're probably gonna die soon.
Fu. I would totally chalk it up to just dream/dream state shit, but the noises have all happened during waking hours. My son and I thought one another was up wandering up and down the hallway. I only learned it wasn't him by angrily texting him, "Stop walking up & down the hallway!?" Him: "I thought that was you, or Emmett"
Then, the next day we were talking about it, and we got the idea to mimic the noises. So, we walked up and down the hallway and realized that it's EXACTLY what we were hearing. :omy:
There are some late nights that I'm in my office, and I hear all this noise out there, but I go to open the door to quietly yell at what I assume is my son making a bunch of noise out there, and I as soon as I get to the door, I get this overwhelming feeling to just not do it. It's SUPER WEIRD. One time, I did and I felt frozen, like I better not go any further kind of feeling. I don't know how to explain it. WEIRD shit.

Yea, I'm not hallucinating, though, cuz I never see anything for one, and two I've heard the very same noises during awake hours. :(

Whoa, my eyes have never opened. That's fucked up.

Whoa, my eyes have never opened. That's fucked up.
When I left active duty I stopped and visited some inter-friends in NC. One of them, unbeknownst to me, slept with her eyes open. It was also the first time I had met her in person.

I had an air mattress in the living room, she had the couch. I woke up in the middle of the night, and there was just enough light for me to see her asleep with her eyes open. I thought she was just laying there and staring at me while I slept.

It was the freakiest god damned thing I've ever experienced.

It's seriously terrifying! And I don't know about Wes, but if my eyes were open, I wasn't open to move them. Just straight ahead. So...ceiling.

i sleep curled on my side, usually intentionally looking at the door cause i'm crazy. but yeah there is no movement not even of the eyes.

all you goddamn people with your goddamn bad dreams made me have a nightmare while i napped.

Hate you all, now im all twitchy and am carrying a heavy object whenever i enter new rooms

i sleep curled on my side, usually intentionally looking at the door cause i'm crazy. but yeah there is no movement not even of the eyes.

I ALWAYS sleep on my side, but when this scary stuff happens, I'm on my back. Super weird...

When I left active duty I stopped and visited some inter-friends in NC. One of them, unbeknownst to me, slept with her eyes open. It was also the first time I had met her in person.

I had an air mattress in the living room, she had the couch. I woke up in the middle of the night, and there was just enough light for me to see her asleep with her eyes open. I thought she was just laying there and staring at me while I slept.

If their eyes are open and they aren't crying that's practical consent.

What in the serious hell??