WTF [WTF] do girls have wet dreams?

What????? I can see everything in the room at all times! My eyeballs are the only things I can move'
I can "see" the room, but I don't think my eyes are open. Weird.
Nah just waking up into a dream. But I have a had a few occurrences of sleep walking long ago
My favorite when you were 5 i think and you woke up in the middle of the night, went downstairs, opened the front door and "looked" for batman. It woke Dad up if I remember correctly. :lol:

11/10 - In my dream I have moved near the ocean, and I enjoy walking out to the water at night. The air is fresh and clear and it gets me away from the cotton balls that sit and wait for me in the bathroom back in my new home. They are evil. I will build a suit of armor with the sea shells I have started to collect. I spend hours cleaning the sand from them.

11/11 - The cotton balls in my bathroom have asked me to attach them to the sea shells I have in my room. All of them. I know this is a dream because just the thought of super glue makes it appear in my hand. I don't want to glue the cotton balls to these sea shells, but I am. One at a time. I pick up a cotton ball. It laughs at me. I glue it to a sea shell. My sea shells don't speak to me, but I can tell they are disappointed. I wish I could wake up.

11/12 - I'm dreaming again. I think. I am ready to wear my armor. I am ready to do what needs to be done. I can feel the shells against my skin. But the world sees cotton. The cotton is no longer laughing now. I am ready. I am cotton man.

:D ahahahahahaaa

Last edited by a moderator: