WTF WTF did I just watch?!! The Tea Party are dumbf*ks!!

Applesauce

The Gypsy-The Acid Queen
Dec 9, 2008
Marklar
₥3,143
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fucking lol@ Mr. Mulletman! "Sharpton ain't gonna show up with his Black Panthers and ruin our support for hope, by God!"

Dead @ the ratards that have shown up in their tablecloth flag shirts, to support a man that they have no idea called Obama a racist! AHAHAHAH

LOL@ Lady McRib n Slobz @6:30+ not knowing how the fuck her freedom of speech is being taken, but GAWLDAMNIT, I HAVE A RIGHT TO SPEAK, & THIS IS BEING TAKEN AWAY!"

(Is Interview Guy stroking down his peen @ 6:52 or so? Does Lady McRibs n Slop make him feel funny in his privates)?

This video is proof of how stupid the Tea Party herd is. Not ONE of these tards could answer a question properly.

Not ONE could provide an actual reason for why they have used up their Saturday mornings & afternoons to support some guy named Glenn Beck!

WHY DO YOU BELIEVE THAT/THIS?

"BECUZ...WAYLL....SHEAT....HE WROTE A DANG BOOK!
I AINT READ IT, BUT....SHOOT. HE'S A SMART MAN N WERR HERE TO SHOW THAT WE LIKE 'IM!"

"WELL....THE MONUMENT! WE CAYN'T PRAY THERE ANYMORE! WE WERE JSUT TOLD THIS BY THE NOOZ!"

DEM WHITE HOUSE STAIRS IS DIRTAY GOTDAMNIT!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't give a fuck if the pres is white, black, purple, or blue if he or she is able to do the job and make things improve. That hasn't happened in a long long time.

Me either... heck I don't even care if the bastard prays to imaginary figures, as long as he keeps that shit out of the running of everyone's country.

The most interesting part of it all was that local news stations were almost trying to incite a riot during this event. They kept suggesting that "things could get very ugly on the National Mall today." A riot would have been spectacular. Instead it was just silliness that caused unnecessary traffic.

What bothers me most about the tea party people is that all of their stated beliefs seem to come from a place of hate and anger. If they love this country so much, why wouldn't they want to show this?

What bothers me most about the tea party people is that all of their stated beliefs seem to come from a place of hate and anger. If they love this country so much, why wouldn't they want to show this?

I know how you feel.

What is silly about the whole tea party movement is that the tax rates are actually lower today than when Reagan was in office. And the tax cuts I see these lards fighting most vehemently for don't even affect 99% of them! Their slogan should be changed from "Don't Tread on Me!" to "Don't Tread on the Wealthiest 0.5% Plz."
tea-party-signs.jpg

TeaParty12.jpg

Is there more to the Tea Party Movement than taxation? I think it might just be an excuse to hate things. I went to a local tea party rally in Hawaii at the behest of my friend and hismother who is running for Lt. Gov. on the GOP ticket. There were people holding anti-gay, anti-black, anti-Obama, anti-anything posters and I was actually embarrassed to be seen there.