WTF WTF did I just watch?!! The Tea Party are dumbf*ks!!

I didn't state opinion about bush. they were facts

:waw: speaking of all-knowing shining beacons of hope

What you stated were as much fact as what I stated. What I stated was as much opinion as what you stated. You can't just assume something is a fact because it comes out of your brain.

That would be the fault of the state, not the federal government. We've already seen improvements in Ohio.

The Army Corps of Engineers monitors and maintains dams, and the fed subsidizes the maintenance of thousands of miles of interstate highways and bridges. Everything that impacts interstate commerce. States can decline the money, from what I understand, though I'm not sure why they would.

:waw: speaking of all-knowing shining beacons of hope

What you stated were as much fact as what I stated. What I stated was as much opinion as what you stated. You can't just assume something is a fact because it comes out of your brain.

please point me to such an instance. you're talking speculation, I was stating facts.

The Army Corps of Engineers monitors and maintains dams, and the fed subsidizes the maintenance of thousands of miles of interstate highways and bridges. Everything that impacts interstate commerce. States can decline the money, from what I understand, though I'm not sure why they would.

they can also have it withheld for not abiding by the government's wishes on various things like max speed limit

please point me to such an instance. you're talking speculation, I was stating facts.

no, you weren't. bush destroyed the economy and took away rights are not facts.

that cash for clunkers destroyed perfectly good resources is a fact. that the stimulus did not stave off unemployment to the levels promised is a fact.

Last edited:
this is different? people are rightfully mad at obama

hasn't been enough time? most of the things you're referring to that he did happened in the same amount of time obama's been in office. hasn't been enough time is a lousy fucking excuse. you can screw up plenty in a short amount of time.

he didn't "inherit" any of these problems, he chose to willingly take them on and made some of them worse. so people bitching about obama are no worse than people bitching about bush. every single goddamn code pink/moveon.org retard is just as bad as the tea partiers you're all rallying about

That's fucking retarded.

no, you weren't. bush destroyed the economy and took away rights are not facts.

that cash for clunkers destroyed perfectly good resources is a fact. that the stimulus did not stave off unemployment to the levels promised is a fact.

don't you get tired of being wrong all the time? :lol:

bush DID destroy the economy. bush DID take away rights. tell me you aren't this stupid. please tell me.

the ultimate effects of obama's administration are yet to be known. hence you are speculating and it's your opinion. these are not facts. cars were crushed so that people would buy new cars. that's called stimulus, dummy.

:waw:

don't you get tired of being wrong all the time? :lol:

bush DID destroy the economy.
opinion
bush DID take away rights.
opinion
tell me you aren't this stupid. please tell me.

the ultimate effects of obama's administration are yet to be known.
but the immediate effects are known
hence you are speculating and it's your opinion. these are not facts. cars were crushed so that people would buy new cars. that's called stimulus, dummy.

:waw:
no, that's not called stimulus. cash for clunkers was primarily an environmentally motivated program and it cost us far more than than it benefited us

The whole thing is retarded.

Cut back on the military? Right. We'll get right on that, in between repeated calls to bomb the entire Middle East back to the Flat Age and send our troops to the Mexican border to battle drug cartels.

Cut back on government spending? Right. We'll get right on that, too, in between repeated calls to magically pull jobs from our asses, hand out welfare checks to people, school districts, and corporations, rebuild cities that were predictably devastated by hurricanes, skim half an ocean of oil, improve border security, magically pull yet more jobs from our asses, and prevent idiots from losing the houses they couldn't afford to begin with. Oh and my baby needs medical care, and I'm broke. Can you hand me some more cash?

Actually federal spending has been cut before. Under Harding and Coolidge both spending and then taxes`were cut. It got us out of the Depression of 1920 caused by the policies of progressive Wilson. Just as the progressives Hoover and FDR screwed the pooch on "Great" Depression.

My point is that people constantly demand things from the government, and then they like to turn around and demand to cut spending and taxes. Do you want to spend, or not spend? If you want to not spend, stop saying things like "the government isn't doing enough."