WTF WTF did I just watch?!! The Tea Party are dumbf*ks!!

seriously, what has obama done? not really much of anything. that's better than doing bad shit time after time like bush

he "ended the war" in iraq. hopefully it doesn't turn out to be another one of these

mission-accomplished.png

seriously, what has obama done? not really much of anything. that's better than doing bad shit time after time like bush

First of all, no. Not doing anything is just as bad as doing "bad shit" time after time.

Secondly, are you just pretending that he hasn't signed any bills at all? He just sits around the oval office and chills?

First of all, no. Not doing anything is just as bad as doing "bad shit" time after time.

Secondly, are you just pretending that he hasn't signed any bills at all? He just sits around the oval office and chills?

he's trying to fix the country. of course he's passed bills. has it meant anything to you or the country yet? yet to be determined

he's trying to fix the country. of course he's passed bills. has it meant anything to you or the country yet? yet to be determined

I have no doubt he's trying. I don't think the man is evil or incompetent but that doesn't mean the bills he's passed weren't bad ideas, it doesn't mean they haven't made things worse and it doesn't mean the people griping don't have legitimate complaints. Bottom line remains that these people are just as justified in their bitching about obama as anyone else is in your bitching about bush.

you still can't point to anything that's actually bad! not even one specific. you're full of hot air just like the teabaggers :p

you still can't point to anything that's actually bad! not even one specific. you're full of hot air just like the teabaggers :p

really? so you didn't bitch when he signed the anti-smoking bill

cash for clunkers
the second stimulus
the health care bill

but right, he hasn't done anything bad :rolleyes:

full of hot hair is one thing but full of hypocritical bullshit goes beyond political ideology

anti-smoking bill has meant nothing to me

cash for clunkers? economic stimulus. is that bad? I guess we should just let the economy go down the shitter.
second stimulus? see above
the health care bill. painfully overdue for what is supposed to be "the greatest country on earth"

has any of this raised your taxes? no. not yet anyway. still yet to be determined.

if you call investments into america bad then I feel sorry for you. it's about time it's happened. we give money to every damned country on the planet. it's long overdue that we took care of our own

anti-smoking bill has meant nothing to me
bullshit
cash for clunkers? economic stimulus. is that bad?
YES, it was a waste of money and didn't stimulate shit. the program required that perfectly good vehicles be destroyed, wasting resources over some stupid environmental bullshit
I guess we should just let the economy go down the shitter.
second stimulus? see above
:waw: you didn't pay any attention to what happened to the economy, did you?

the health care bill. painfully overdue for what is supposed to be "the greatest country on earth"
oh good god, you don't even know what was in the bill :lol: this is such a bags of sand moment
has any of this raised your taxes? no. not yet anyway. still yet to be determined.
what the fuck are you talking about, my taxes? when did I say I had a problem with my taxes?

And more important than that is the fact that our deficit has grown to epic proportions.