WTF WTF did I just watch?!! The Tea Party are dumbf*ks!!

Here's the core beliefs of the tea party:

Illegal Aliens Are Here illegally. Okay
Pro-Domestic Employment Is Indispensable. Agreed
Stronger Military Is Essential. Stronger? How are we going to afford this?
Special Interests Eliminated. All of them? What about your precious religious/political organizations?
Gun Ownership Is Sacred. Okay
Government Must Be Downsized. Except the military, right?
National Budget Must Be Balanced. Absolutely
Deficit Spending Will End. Okay but what will we do with all the jobless and homeless people?
Bail-out And Stimulus Plans Are Illegal. Are they? Okay, just make sure Republicans know this too and I'm fine with it.
Reduce Personal Income Taxes A Must. Okay, but how are we going to pay for your bigger military?
Reduce Business Income Taxes Is Mandatory. See above
Political Offices Available To Average Citizens. That would be nice, come up with a plan for how average citizens can afford the cost of a political campaign please.
Intrusive Government Stopped. Can you be more specific?
English As Core Language Is Required. Land of the free eh?
Traditional Family Values Are Encouraged. I thought we were getting rid of intrusive government?
Common Sense Constitutional What?
Conservative Self-Governance Great! Start being nice to other people then.

wait what? where are you getting those core beliefs?

there are PLENTY of tea party advocates that feel downsizing the military is one of the most important - if not the first - steps in having our government spend within reason

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_movement#Tea_Party_political_agenda

half the stuff you listed has nothing to do with the core beliefs of the tea party nor are in any way associated. just because a group of conservatives are protesting somewhere does not make them tea partiers, especially if the only thing they're protesting is illegal immigration

Last edited:
wait what? where are you getting those core beliefs?

there are PLENTY of tea party advocates that feel downsizing the military is one of the most important - if not the first - steps in having our government spend within reason

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_movement#Tea_Party_political_agenda

half the stuff you listed has nothing to do with the core beliefs of the tea party nor are in any way associated. just because a group of conservatives are protesting somewhere does not make them tea partiers, especially if the only thing they're protesting is illegal immigration

I got it from teapartypatriots.org and apparently it's also at teaparty.org

From reading more about it though, you are right, this is not an organized group. In fact many of its proclaimed members don't agree. That's okay, I don't expect every democrat or republican to agree on everything either. I guess with any new organization they need to get organized and write a mission statement. I think that might be a good idea before organizing any more protests and events. Just saying, it might be wise if they are all on the same page, or they will never get anywhere. Nobody will be able to take them seriously, it's already really difficult. Also, if your wiki article said anything about reducing military, I missed it.

From reading more about it though, you are right, this is not an organized group. In fact many of its proclaimed members don't agree. That's okay, I don't expect every democrat or republican to agree on everything either. I guess with any new organization they need to get organized and write a mission statement. I think that might be a good idea before organizing any more protests and events. Just saying, it might be wise if they are all on the same page, or they will never get anywhere. Nobody will be able to take them seriously, it's already really difficult. Also, if your wiki article said anything about reducing military, I missed it.

I hope they stay disorganized. easier to defeat that way

the difference is that democrats and republicans are political parties

the movement is not called "tea party" like the "republican party". two entirely different meanings

They're not an organization; that's the point. You can't lump them all in with each other any more than you can lump all muslims in with each other. The movement was solely about taxation and fiscal responsibility, none of the other stuff was ever important. The wiki article didn't mention anything about the military because the movement doesn't make an exception for military spending.

the actual mission statement from teapartypatriots.org

http://teapartypatriots.org/Mission.aspx

Core Values

Fiscal Responsibility
Constitutionally Limited Government
Free Markets

that's it.

Last edited:
the difference is that democrats and republicans are political parties

the movement is not called "tea party" like the "republican party". two entirely different meanings

They're not an organization; that's the point. You can't lump them all in with each other any more than you can lump all muslims in with each other. The movement was solely about taxation and fiscal responsibility, none of the other stuff was ever important. The wiki article didn't mention anything about the military because the movement doesn't make an exception for military spending.

I see what you are saying, but I disagree. If I ask 50 tea party supporters what the movement is about I don't think most of them would say fiscal responsibility. While I realize that is where it started, I don't think that is where it is now. A movement is only as good as the people involved, and the people involved are very confused. They don't seem to have any idea what they are supposed to be supporting or what they are saying.

I love it when people talk about a smaller government. Of all the things that will never, ever happen in this country that is at the top of the list. How do you cut back on government in such a way as to be noticeable and meaningful? Will politicians resign? Will public services (which people cry about and demand) go away? No one wants a smaller government. Not the voters, not the politicians, and certainly not the government employees.

I see what you are saying, but I disagree. If I ask 50 tea party supporters what the movement is about I don't think most of them would say fiscal responsibility. While I realize that is where it started, I don't think that is where it is now. A movement is only as good as the people involved, and the people involved are very confused. They don't seem to have any idea what they are supposed to be supporting or what they are saying.

but they're angry at the govt because glenn beck told them they should be and they feel the dems are ruining the country and taking away their "freedom"

I love it when people talk about a smaller government. Of all the things that will never, ever happen in this country that is at the top of the list. How do you cut back on government in such a way as to be noticeable and meaningful? Will politicians resign? Will public services (which people cry about and demand) go away? No one wants a smaller government. Not the voters, not the politicians, and certainly not the government employees.
too late to change the system, too early to shoot the bastards? :D

but they're angry at the govt because glenn beck told them they should be and they feel the dems are ruining the country and taking away their "freedom"

eh, same thing happened when "they" were angry at bush because michael moore told them they should be and they feel the repubs are ruining the country and taking away their "freedom"

Same bullshit from both sides. Both as idiotic and equally culpable as the other.

too late to change the system, too early to shoot the bastards? :D

The whole thing is retarded.

Cut back on the military? Right. We'll get right on that, in between repeated calls to bomb the entire Middle East back to the Flat Age and send our troops to the Mexican border to battle drug cartels.

Cut back on government spending? Right. We'll get right on that, too, in between repeated calls to magically pull jobs from our asses, hand out welfare checks to people, school districts, and corporations, rebuild cities that were predictably devastated by hurricanes, skim half an ocean of oil, improve border security, magically pull yet more jobs from our asses, and prevent idiots from losing the houses they couldn't afford to begin with. Oh and my baby needs medical care, and I'm broke. Can you hand me some more cash?

Last edited:
The whole thing is retarded.

Cut back on the military? Right. We'll get right on that, in between repeated calls to bomb the entire Middle East back to the Flat Age and send our troops to the Mexican border to battle drug cartels.

Cut back on government spending? Right. We'll get right on that, too, in between repeated calls to magically pull jobs from our asses, hand out welfare checks to people, school districts, and corporations, rebuild cities that were predictably devastated by hurricanes, skim half an ocean of oil, improve border security, magically pull yet more jobs from our asses, and prevent idiots from losing the houses they couldn't afford to begin with.

hence why the movement originally started with more pon raul-like principles and has been shifted by people that just liked the name

eh, same thing happened when "they" were angry at bush because michael moore told them they should be and they feel the repubs are ruining the country and taking away their "freedom"

Same bullshit from both sides. Both as idiotic and equally culpable as the other.

people were rightfully mad at bush before and after moore. he fucked the economy, started wars, and actually did take away our rights. this is different. you can't palpably point to anything devastating obama has done yet because there hasn't been enough time

people were rightfully mad at bush before and after moore. he fucked the economy, started wars, and actually did take away our rights. this is different. you can't palpably point to anything devastating obama has done yet because there hasn't been enough time
this is different? people are rightfully mad at obama

hasn't been enough time? most of the things you're referring to that he did happened in the same amount of time obama's been in office. hasn't been enough time is a lousy fucking excuse. you can screw up plenty in a short amount of time.

he didn't "inherit" any of these problems, he chose to willingly take them on and made some of them worse. so people bitching about obama are no worse than people bitching about bush. every single goddamn code pink/moveon.org retard is just as bad as the tea partiers you're all rallying about

Last edited:
this is different? people are rightfully mad at obama

hasn't been enough time? most of the things you're referring to that he did happened in the same amount of time obama's been in office. hasn't been enough time is a lousy fucking excuse. you can screw up plenty in a short amount of time.

he didn't "inherit" any of these problems, he chose to willingly take them on and made some of them worse. so people bitching about obama are no worse than people bitching about bush. every single goddamn code pink/moveon.org retard is just as bad as the tea partiers you're all rallying about

^this says absolutely nothing. I gave specifics, you ranted and blabbed. :p