WTF WTF America

lol "climate change"

Bunch of horseshit

Fact: Over the last 100 years, the Earth has been slowly, and somewhat erratically, heating up. The million dollar question is why.

After reading The Signal and the Noise written by the same guy that predicted with near 100% accuracy the last two elections on his 538 blog, I have a new found respect for climatologists. Most of the predictions they were in near total agreement on have come true. However, the media took the crazy stuff that they didn't have total agreements on and ran with it.

Fact: Over the last 100 years, the Earth has been slowly, and somewhat erratically, heating up. The million dollar question is why.

After reading The Signal and the Noise written by the same guy that predicted with near 100% accuracy the last two elections on his 538 blog, I have a new found respect for climatologists. Most of the predictions they were in near total agreement on have come true. However, the media took the crazy stuff that they didn't have total agreements on and ran with it.

Weren't you a 'climate change is BS' type not too long ago?

Weren't you a 'climate change is BS' type not too long ago?

No. My stance was that we didn't have enough solid data points to determine if it was humans that caused climate change. Although it seems likely that humans have something to do with it, that is still my stance.

The problem is this guy isn't a climatologist he's a statistician. Anything that has predictable numbers with historical especially based on something that doesn't waiver like voting is easy. He'll even most of the news stations properly forecast election results. The issue with doing this for the climate is you can't predict or control weather.

We don't have the science to accurately predict the weather (for more than a week at least), but that does not mean we never will, it also does not mean that we cannot look back at years and years of records and draw accurate conclusions from that data.

We don't have the science to accurately predict the weather (for more than a week at least), but that does not mean we never will, it also does not mean that we cannot look back at years and years of records and draw accurate conclusions from that data.

Conclusions and loose predictions yes but it's still all speculation.

It's because women keep turning the thermostat up.

100 years is too small a data sample to say there is a global climate change occurring.

Just goes to show entitlement types habitate both ends of the financial spectrum.

There was a 2 hour frost delay the day before. Some fat guy proceeded to run his mouth for 30 minutes just within ear shot of the attendant.

What an asshole. Go make use of the unlimited free range balls you get tubby.

We went out after him, he sucked ass for talking so much.