WTF WTF America: Impairing the morals of a child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My reaction would be to make sure that my child doesn't interact with said person ever again.

Yes, but this type of law just makes sure you have the ability to enforce that desire of yours. Lots of people out there would very easily say 'fuck yo couch, dude, I'll do what I want', even if they don't say it to your face, and find ways to influence your child just to spite you.

Sure, you could physically enforce your will, but that would wind up getting an assault charge on you. good with it/not good with it, this kind of ruling in the original post gives you some options to make sure that other people do not have the ability to influence your child in ways you do not wish. I see nothing wrong with that.

Yes, but this type of law just makes sure you have the ability to enforce that desire of yours. Lots of people out there would very easily say 'fuck yo couch, dude, I'll do what I want', even if they don't say it to your face, and find ways to influence your child just to spite you.

Sure, you could physically enforce your will, but that would wind up getting an assault charge on you. good with it/not good with it, this kind of ruling in the original post gives you some options to make sure that other people do not have the ability to influence your child in ways you do not wish. I see nothing wrong with that.

This is what restraining orders are for.

Like what?

I'm not going to search for it, but the way yuou talked about Juli, you basically made it out to be as restrictive as a Muslim would treat their wife. (This was about 4-5 months ago, maybe longer).

Again, I don't remember the entire conversation, and I may remember it in the wrong context, but I remember calling you out on who it seemed like you were "enslaving" Juli.

I'm not going to search for it, but the way yuou talked about Juli, you basically made it out to be as restrictive as a Muslim would treat their wife. (This was about 4-5 months ago, maybe longer).

Again, I don't remember the entire conversation, and I may remember it in the wrong context, but I remember calling you out on who it seemed like you were "enslaving" Juli.

I enslave women with my penis. It's better than using a book.

Sorry didn't see this until now. Tell Emmit to go call a black man a nice guy and see what happens.

BANT BANT BANT BANT BANTBANTBTMANTBANTABTANABTANTBATNATBANTABTANT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting a RO doesn't make you a criminal. It's like a warning.

Not really. It's shows up just as much as a conviction on record searches by employers and such. Now, granted, you don't have to tell employers if you have any restraining orders against you, but they will find out anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.