Ontopic WTB, WTT: Organs. Fresh squeezed.

Casper

Bobbert Cheapstein
Oct 6, 2009
Marklar
₥0
http://www.the-free-foundation.org/tst7-15-2013.html

What do you guys think about organ donors being compensated for their parts?

I'm an organ donor. My girlfriend and I were recently watching a documentary about organ donor and how doctors were pronouncing people dead when they weren't quite dead yet, because they needed to harvest organs.

Last edited by a moderator:
And I think it's stupid. A donation should be just that. You shouldn't get something back for that (yes I think the same thing about charitable donations and taxes)

And I think it's stupid. A donation should be just that. You shouldn't get something back for that (yes I think the same thing about charitable donations and taxes)

you're dead. who gives afuck. You cant use the money

i bet its mostly due to ignorance, rather than actively not wanting to donate. Organ donation should be opt out, not opt in. Instantly have 1000X the stock i bet.

Seriously. You're dead. WHy do you still need your organs?

i bet its mostly due to ignorance, rather than actively not wanting to donate. Organ donation should be opt out, not opt in. Instantly have 1000X the stock i bet.

After watching that documentary, I kind of want to take my name off the organ donor list.

Even though 90% of the people thing religion is stupid on this forum, it is against some people's religions to part up the body.

Even though 90% of the people thing religion is stupid on this forum, it is against some people's religions to part up the body.

yeah, thats maybe 5% of people. Most of america is apathetic about religion even if they do have a declared one