[Contest] Write an erotic story involving two forum members by Feb 1st

Edward was feeling particularly sore that morning. The last thing he remembered, just before falling asleep, was his owner Zac looking at him in a rather odd way whilst rubbing himself in the lap. It wasn't the first time he'd woken up with a sore bottom and he still had no idea why.

TBC

juli and kiki went out for drinks at a local watering gay-hole called "Fly'sZipper" where gay men ran wild and the booze flowed freely.
after watching two pale white boys named Zac and April making out in the corner by the Karaoke Machine
juli and kiki felt frisky and decided they too must join in on the fun.
kiki led julis dainty and delicate hand to the dance floor where the two young beauties began to move in what can only be described as two wet worms trynna mate. The beats where loud and the strobe lights where twirling...
Juli couldnt take it anymore and seductively began to take her winter coat off...mittens...then her scarf... oh lord. things where getting HAWT..
pretty soon there was a circle of sweaty fat men jerking their stubby short penises to the wicked beats of deadmau5..
one by one they cringed and screamed in pure ecstasy as they each squirted their love juice all over the ladies...
Moments later a husky australian voice emerged from the thunderous sounds of the dance floor...MY FUCKING EYE screamed Liamz as he caught a bit of Floptical jizz all over his eye... IT BURNS!!! BLOODY HELL!!!!!......

i'll finish it later.
I just read this out loud to Zac and Scott. :lol:

Edward was feeling particularly sore that morning. The last thing he remembered, just before falling asleep, was his owner Zac looking at him in a rather odd way whilst rubbing himself in the lap. It wasn't the first time he'd woken up with a sore bottom and he still had no idea why.

TBC
Okay ready this aloud too. LOL

I looked on my watch as I was getting impatient. I was really nervous and nothing could distract me from the wait. I was finally going to do it. For the first time in my life I was going to do it. And it terrified me.

When reading her posts, I got a vibe from Kiki that was, shall we say, negative. I got the sense she was shallow and vapid. But after talking to her on the phone and really getting to know her, my impression of her quickly improved. So quick in fact she would be doing the honor of being my first.

After replaying all of our phone calls back in my mind of all the tips and tricks and kinks and likes and dislikes we both have in the bedroom, I hear a gentle knock on the door. There's no reason to see or ask who it is. It had to be her.

As I quickly flung the door open, almost too eager from the anticipation, a radient glow of beauty shown forth from the doorway. Kiki was equisite. From her tasteful top with a dangerously plunging neck line to the bottom of her Uggs, she was the epitome of sultry class.

"I am so happy to finally meet you!" I stammered like a middle school boy going on his first date.

"Yes, I can tell," as she gazed down at my quickly enlarging pants.

"I am really nervous but excited", I told her.

"I know. Don't worry, you are in good hands," she said, calming my nerves. And with that, those fabulously soft hands started slowly caressing my chest.

"Have you been working out?" she asked as she remained feeling my body, intent on finding the answer herself.

"Just a bit. I like to keep fit and busy," I nervously explained.

Kiki started to unbutton a couple buttons on my shirt so her hands could reach it. A bolt of electricity coursed through my veins. The warm, soft, gentleness of her hands sent my skin into bliss. Every touch, every feel, every caress brought me closer and closer to nirvana.

Slowly she opened the rest of my shirt and worked her hands south. As I dipped my head back in eternal bliss, she seized the opportunity and slowly and gingerly kissed my neck. I gasped at the sweet sweet touch of her lips and she planted delicate little kisses all over my neck, and to my cheeks, and back down to my collar. I was in sheer heaven. Time stood still. I was living for the moment. With her. This was still all new to me and scary, but a warm sense of comfort filled my being as I stood there being tenderly loved by Kiki.

To be continued.....

I looked on my watch as I was getting impatient. I was really nervous and nothing could distract me from the wait. I was finally going to do it. For the first time in my life I was going to do it. And it terrified me.

When reading her posts, I got a vibe from Kiki that was, shall we say, negative. I got the sense she was shallow and vapid. But after talking to her on the phone and really getting to know her, my impression of her quickly improved. So quick in fact she would be doing the honor of being my first.

After replaying all of our phone calls back in my mind of all the tips and tricks and kinks and likes and dislikes we both have in the bedroom, I hear a gentle knock on the door. There's no reason to see or ask who it is. It had to be her.

As I quickly flung the door open, almost too eager from the anticipation, a radient glow of beauty shown forth from the doorway. Kiki was equisite. From her tasteful top with a dangerously plunging neck line to the bottom of her Uggs, she was the epitome of sultry class.

"I am so happy to finally meet you!" I stammered like a middle school boy going on his first date.

"Yes, I can tell," as she gazed down at my quickly enlarging pants.

"I am really nervous but excited", I told her.

"I know. Don't worry, you are in good hands," she said, calming my nerves. And with that, those fabulously soft hands started slowly caressing my chest.

"Have you been working out?" she asked as she remained feeling my body, intent on finding the answer herself.

"Just a bit. I like to keep fit and busy," I nervously explained.

Kiki started to unbutton a couple buttons on my shirt so her hands could reach it. A bolt of electricity coursed through my veins. The warm, soft, gentleness of her hands sent my skin into bliss. Every touch, every feel, every caress brought me closer and closer to nirvana.

Slowly she opened the rest of my shirt and worked her hands south. As I dipped my head back in eternal bliss, she seized the opportunity and slowly and gingerly kissed my neck. I gasped at the sweet sweet touch of her lips and she planted delicate little kisses all over my neck, and to my cheeks, and back down to my collar. I was in sheer heaven. Time stood still. I was living for the moment. With her. This was still all new to me and scary, but a warm sense of comfort filled my being as I stood there being tenderly loved by Kiki.

To be continued.....

Geezus christ that was hot. Whew! I need a fan!

I about spat out what I was drinking when I read the Ugg's line... :lol: BRAVO!

As she went to nibble my earlobe, Kiki whispered gently, "How are you feeling? Is this ok?" being sensitive and slow for my first time.

"It feels great!" I exclaimed almost too infatically.

Kiki slowly kissed my neck again, then slowly worked down to my collar and to the top of my chest. Running those hands all over my body she agonizingly licked and kissed and teased my chest, paying expert attention to each nipple.

As she moved down to my treasure trail, something inside me snapped. I looked down and noticed a very large bulge in my pants and a slight wet spot. I was so turned on I had pre cum showing through my pants. Kiki noticed the stain and obviously proud of her work directed, "Let's get these off of you."

Again too eager, I almost pushed Kiki away as I rushed to drop trough. She giggled delightfully at the spectacle I was making of myself. But something must have happened to me that I cannot explain. Kiki must have changed me. Her chuckling at the scene presented by me would have normally shot ice down my spine of fear and embarassment, but with Kiki, it just fueled a fire that she started when she just walked in.

I quickly and forcefully picked her up and sat her on the table by the door. I slipped her left breast out of her plunging top and started suckling on it while I caressed her inner thigh. I started low on her leg and graciously and delicately grazed my hand over her sweet soft skin as my tongue performed miracles onto her nipple. Kiki's legs were starting to tremble until the tender touch of my hand. I pulled out the mammoth mammory for which to sample the pleasures of Kiki as I could not in good conscious leave one side denied complete pleasure.

I moved my hands between her legs and slowly, ever so slowly massaged around her labia. Even I could tell she was feeling excited because of the wetness that was forming through her panties. I knew this was the time.

I quickly pulled her panties down and shoved my manmeat deep inside her with the force of mighty Zeus himself. Kiki let out a thunderous scream while I let stay planted deep inside her. Giving her but a fleeting moment to compose herself, I started thrusting in and out. Very slowly but very deep at first I gave her hole a good stretch. Never before had I not had to pause the action for a condom or lube.

I picked up the pace, leaning down to kiss Kiki's sweet sweet lips as I pulled her closer in.

At this point I started to slam her forcefully. I knew I wouldn't have another chance like this and I wanted to impress her with my abilities even if they were rookie and gave her everything I had. She was panting and sweating profusely and her moans could he heard miles away. I reached down and while thrusting, I massaged the area around her clit, sending shooting sensations of pleasure through her. Kiki arched her back and threw her head back, almost hitting the wall. She screamed sheer joy as I continued to plow her. while I was inside her I could feel her tightening up and vibrating with the pulse of sheer ecstacy and it felt like nothing I had felt before. A few more thrusts and I myself was experiencing that passion. Deep inside her I laid my seed as I collapsed on top of her after one last thrust.

Juicy details here, read with caution if you must:
After I had gained a breath, I pulled out of her now-abused pussy only to find my juices mixed with hers dripping out of her. I took this unique opportunity to go down on her. I licked up our juices like a cat to a saucer of cream and it tasted good. Real good. I slurped and lapped it up until she was moaning again.

"Let me try some of that," Kiki responded.

I proceeded to erect from my hole-eating and met her lips with a sticky juicy kiss. The sensation and taste of the two of us in the two of our mouths at the same time was sheer heaven, like a cocktail made from God himself.

After we kissed, I helped her dress and compose herself.

"Would you like a towel?" I offered sheepishly.

"No, I think I will be fine, thank you," Kiki replied. She was still in a daze about what just happened. I walked her to her car. As her driver opened the door, Kiki whispered into my ear, "That was about the most amazing thing I have ever done! Are you sure you don't swing my way?"

"I don't know," I responded, because in all honesty, I didn't. What did this mean? Where was I to go from here? What do I tell people? Do I do it again? All of those questions I would have to answer to myself later. I gave Kiki a quick kiss and sent her on her way.

"Give me a call again hot stuff, any time," she called out as her car sped away. You know I will, hot stuff :heart:

I apologize for my entry as I am not a good writer, nor do I wish any illwill to anyone with my arranged letters printed to your screen.

Regardless, I'm throwing in the towell before I waste time writing my losing entry. I can't compete with penis fest there.

Oh I am not submitting an entry. I just decided to post something in here.