Write an adult classified for another forum member

For OP -

WANTED: One uber HOT geekette to combine triforce pieces with and rule all of Hyrule (the third piece holder is my Iditarod ready siberian husky). Please send pics pre arrangements, as I am a picky man that demands visual splendor. High resolution pics preferred as I own a Matsushita 150'' plasma television. Okay, I don't, but I recommend that everyone else should, and any thing less is-lol-pathetic. All kidding aside, our date will consist of Wii-fitness, Weewee-fitness, or a likely combination of the two. Exercises are accompanied by a lovely background assemble a la The Strokes. Now leave me alone.

Last edited:
For OP -

WANTED: One uber HOT geekette to combine triforce pieces with and rule all of Hyrule (the third piece holder is my Iditarod ready siberian husky). Please send pics pre arrangements, as I am a picky man that demands visual splendor. High resolution pics preferred as I own a Matsushita 150'' plasma television. Okay, I don't, but I recommend that everyone else should, and any thing less is-lol-pathetic. All kidding aside, our date will consist of Wii-fitness, Weewee-fitness, or a likely combination of the two. Exercises are accompanied by a lovely background assemble a la The Strokes. Now leave me alone.

Its like you can see inside my soul.

Overweight, middle aged black man seeks woman to break his statistical virginity. Must be the following:
* breathing

Bonuses are:
* vagina
* into painting figurines
* custom 24 sided dice
* costumes

Reno, NV - Girl seeking girl. Must like boxed wine, and really a lot of alcohol in general. Must be on some of pills to ward off the crazy, ie. xanax, prozac, lithium. Plz apply within.

thats cute.

extremely shallow med student looking for 'the one' but not interested in marriage. only date foreign chicks so i only have to see them every few months. must be an excellent dresser as i will judge everything you wear, and we must match. must like to talk about me and how great i am and never try to change the subject to yourself. my daddy can support us and my roommates can keep you satisfied sexually while i'm at the union toasting to the hot boys from the rugby team.

i don't want them to wear the same thing as me

I thought that description was hot.

I was watching Inside the Actor's studio and Daniel Radcliffe was on. I thought of you.

picture.php