Wristwatch Piercing - wtf?

ya, Im pretty sure its real.

There is no pressure mark from the piercing holding it on. If you look at where the end of the bars are it would cause strain to the skin by pulling it up at that angle. Unless there is a tiny safety pin holding it together it is not real. The bar ends represented in the picture would pull the skin up, period. Plus if she "just" got it done there would be some discoloration around the skin especially on the arm right there.

There is no pressure mark from the piercing holding it on. If you look at where the end of the bars are it would cause strain to the skin by pulling it up at that angle. Unless there is a tiny safety pin holding it together it is not real. The bar ends represented in the picture would pull the skin up, period. Plus if she "just" got it done there would be some discoloration around the skin especially on the arm right there.

Seems likely to me that the area of skin holding it on is much smaller than you're invisioning.

Seems likely to me that the area of skin holding it on is much smaller than you're invisioning.

thats why I said unless it is a safety pin holding it on. To me they are trying to say that those 4 balls are the ends to the piercing. It looks as if they are trying to pull it off like that which would be pretty cool, but its not. Also if you were taking a picture or something like that you think you would turn your wrist not just leave it upright. It is normal when showing a watch to turn your arm.

thats why I said unless it is a safety pin holding it on. To me they are trying to say that those 4 balls are the ends to the piercing. It looks as if they are trying to pull it off like that which would be pretty cool, but its not. Also if you were taking a picture or something like that you think you would turn your wrist not just leave it upright. It is normal when showing a watch to turn your arm.

Did you read it?
A la the pierced eyeglasses, here’s a pierced watch that Spinknas had done with 14ga surface piercings by Peter and Brad at Central Body Art in chilly Thunder Bay, Ontario.