Food Wozniak: I wish my iphone did all the things my android does

Wut? iPhones are walled gardens that stifle innovation and aren't particularly special except for their 100 million $$ ad campaign. NO WAI

Now if people would just realize that cell phones are in fact JUST PHONES. "Herro, how rar yuo"

Out of interest, how much do phones and calls cost in the US? I have a Galaxy SII which came free with my plan. I get 900 minutes, unlimited texts and 1GB data a month for £31. How does this stack up with costs over there?

Pretty sure we were pretty cheap in comparison because we have a lot more competition in the market. The US seems to have some kind of oligopoly on the market so there's not price wars to the same extent.

I get 300mins, unlimited texts and a free phone for £10/month.

I'm going to try and blag an upgrade to a blackberry or something though seeing as my phone broke and I would like a new one.

Out of interest, how much do phones and calls cost in the US? I have a Galaxy SII which came free with my plan. I get 900 minutes, unlimited texts and 1GB data a month for £31. How does this stack up with costs over there?

HAHHHHAHHHAH @ username

The cheapest of the major plans is now $79 for 300 minutes (unlimited calls to mobile phones), unlimited data and unlimited texting. There are a few month to month plans that are cheaper though.