Food Wozniak: I wish my iphone did all the things my android does

your social anxiety wouldn't even allow you to ask nicely, you'd fume about it in silence and complain to no one in particular while running fantasy scenarios in your head where you knock the phone out of someone's hand

can't make it back to the road without a truck? so what, you think people are scared of you because you're alone in the woods? :lol:

Really? Is this silly conversation what we want to argue about today? I'm waiting for someone to come out in support of SOPA or PIPA. Have I missed this somewhere here? Because that would be fun. I wish there were a question comma button on this keyboard.

your social anxiety wouldn't even allow you to ask nicely, you'd fume about it in silence and complain to no one in particular while running fantasy scenarios in your head where you knock the phone out of someone's hand

can't make it back to the road without a truck? so what, you think people are scared of you because you're alone in the woods? :lol:
What social anxiety o_O

Has nothing to do with being scared. My first day at a job I had when I was 20? I dropped my notes and tools. Boss threw them in trash separator. What are you going to do? Complain? You can quit or let it go.

Really? Is this silly conversation what we want to argue about today? I'm waiting for someone to come out in support of SOPA or PIPA. Have I missed this somewhere here? Because that would be fun. I wish there were a question comma button on this keyboard.

silly conversations make the world go round

attachment.php