WOW WAW'S OLD

Some people find that investing money elsewhere is more worth it than dropping it on a stripper.

Just my two cents. :lol:

^^^^^^lame. it certainly depends on the stripper. and hell, i didn't want the whole 29 g's.. but damn! he coulda' broke us off a few grand party money, no??? i mean.. let's kick it with two and you STILL got 27 for the porch.. for ONE quarter .. iono.. lmao

I guess I am getting old. Spending the money on partying is such a waste.

i don't disagree that it's a waste. you don't party????

it's all relative. if waw's boy makes 100 grand a month, 5 is piss money to blow off some steam after a breakup.

on another note, mama's new 22's on the 300 are spectacular. dumb to do yes, but gosh they're shiny!!! :heart::fly::tard:

i don't even understand this report. my brain cannot wrap around making SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND IN ONE MONTH. i just don't get it. i don't get how it gets used every month, either. :tard:

The fact that you can't comprehend that part means you've somehow already gotten the grasp that Kevin Federline is the better parent?

i don't disagree that it's a waste. you don't party????

it's all relative. if waw's boy makes 100 grand a month, 5 is piss money to blow off some steam after a breakup.

on another note, mama's new 22's on the 300 are spectacular. dumb to do yes, but gosh they're shiny!!! :heart::fly::tard:
no wai. pics?
I could spend 700 grand every month, easy.

Maybe not, real estate is no longer the wall street darling.