WOW WAW'S OLD

Some old lady did the math and found out it was actually cheaper to just continually go on cruises then to live in a retirement home. You may want to look at that route.

Happy Birthday!

OMFG no way... fly I know what we will be doing when you become of age!

Thanks all! Just got off work and drinking some vodka downstairs.Have some work buddies coming to join me shortly.

This shit is about to get ugly! One of my best friends just dumped his fiance and pulled out 5k to go party tonight. :lol:

FUCK ALL OF YOU
I don't feel a day over 25 and I have 95% of my hair still :p
wtf does the time go? I was 30 5 minutes ago

Damn straight, don't worry about having to marry until your hair starts falling out - that's when it's time to throw in the towel!

Anyways, happy birthday

He owns his own very successful company and the writing has been on the wall for a while with this chick. We're getting the pimpest suite they have at the W right now. :D

He owns his own very successful company and the writing has been on the wall for a while with this chick. We're getting the pimpest suite they have at the W right now. :D

hopefully that suite comes with an honest fiancee, but I doubt it

man, ur a pimp. but speaking of fiscal responsibility, back in the single days a friend of mine, pharm rep, got his quarterly bonus, like $29,000. I was like, we goin to the dollhouse!!!!!! mons!!!!!!

stick in the mud was like we can go to bennigans, but i'm saving for a porch on the house. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i'd be dead in 90 minutes with 5 grand to blow. hahahahahahahahahahaa