wow, :tard day at work

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
an email went out to a few distribution lists that had 1000's of people in them...about 30 people just did a reply all asking if the email applied to them and then 10 more people replied,"DO NOT HIT REPLY ALL", and then 10 more people replied back,"OK" to that...holy crap this is retarded :lol:

Reply to all with this:
e7415zl.jpg

why_ask_why said:
an email went out to a few distribution lists that had 1000's of people in them...about 30 people just did a reply all asking if the email applied to them and then 10 more people replied,"DO NOT HIT REPLY ALL", and then 10 more people replied back,"OK" to that...holy crap this is retarded :lol:

Ya I see that crap here all the time. They need to move the "reply to all" button to the other side of the toolbar. Or make it punch you in the sac everytime you use it.

Sarcasmo said:
Or better yet Elpmis' triathlon photo.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/PhatDaddyDamon/nuts.jpg[IMG][/spoiler][/QUOTE]
HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAAH

jesus, this has literally gotten in the range of 50+ emails going to a few 1000 people *smacks forehead*

Is anyone else not getting a thing done this week?

I keep thinking "I need to find something to do" but then I remember the holiday weekend, and I'm just like "Screw it" and go back to looking at pictures of naked Clydesdales.

KNYTE said:
Is anyone else not getting a thing done this week?

I keep thinking "I need to find something to do" but then I remember the holiday weekend, and I'm just like "Screw it" and go back to looking at pictures of naked Clydesdales.

I keep trying to avoid work but people keep coming up and asking me stuff.
Im gonna get a big pointy stick and just poke people with it when they walk into my cubicle. Eventually theyll leave me alone.