Wow it's been a long time.....

ChikkenNoodul said:
I feel older than 29, that's for sure.

Well, when you start talking about serving with Grant and Picketts charge, I start to wonder.

Coqui said:
Just about anyone's more mature than me. That's not saying much. Maybe it was just because you look old.

Shave the beard and I look like one of fly's boytoys.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
There is no reason why anyone needs that long to plan a wedding. I could have planned ours in less then 3 months (actually I pretty much have, except for the small stuff, I'm done)

some halls and churches are booked a year in advance. I could plan one in a day, Jaxxor style if need be.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
There is no reason why anyone needs that long to plan a wedding. I could have planned ours in less then 3 months (actually I pretty much have, except for the small stuff, I'm done)

I completely agree. We were married 4 months after we were engaged and had plenty of time to plan and prepare everything.

kiwi said:
I completely agree. We were married 4 months after we were engaged and had plenty of time to plan and prepare everything.
The only reason we are waiting 6 months is for all the immigration bs to go through...
I hate knowing that the fate of our marriage is in the hands of the us Gov. :rolleyes:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
The only reason we are waiting 6 months is for all the immigration bs to go through...
I hate knowing that the fate of our marriage is in the hands of the us Gov. :rolleyes:
Are they gonna question you about the color of his heart boxers?