Wow, Im too expensive

i gotta let my mouth recover from getting teeth out. not having alcohol feels very weird.

i'm salary, so all i cost them is comp time. they'll have no qualms bringing me in on a weekend.

and it's probably a weekend of homework for me.

Pandora said:
How did that go? And where are those chipmunk pics???

oh, it's fine, no real swelling, so no chipmunk cheeks. I did however get told that I am getting my remaining 2 (bottom ones) out net friday. why couldn't the fucker just take em all out at once?

also, i wish i'd geta 10% raise :(

tre said:
oh, it's fine, no real swelling, so no chipmunk cheeks. I did however get told that I am getting my remaining 2 (bottom ones) out net friday. why couldn't the fucker just take em all out at once?

also, i wish i'd geta 10% raise :(

Glad to hear it. Make sure you take care of things so you don't get drysocket!! And if they had taken them all out at once they wouldn't be able to charge you for an additional visit. ;)

Pandora said:
Glad to hear it. Make sure you take care of things so you don't get drysocket!! And if they had taken them all out at once they wouldn't be able to charge you for an additional visit. ;)

A conspiracy has been revealed!!! :lol:

Pandora said:
yeah, they're fine so far, and my benefits covers it all anyhow, so i don't pay, but it means a lot less whiskey time for me :(

I'm on call all weekend, that means I get to sit at home and help people with thier damn computers and have no social interaction with poeple who have an IQ high enough to tie thier shoes.

SwedishChef said:
I'm on call all weekend, that means I get to sit at home and help people with thier damn computers and have no social interaction with poeple who have an IQ high enough to tie thier shoes.

avoiding genmay then are we

fly said:
At least you get comp time.
yeah, they're actually really good at that.

a few weeks ago, my boss heard i worked on something outside of the office and gave me friday afternoon off.

:cool:

BigDov said:
I've got that freedom too, it's just that overtime seems to go unrecognized....... weird.
I'm salaried and I work about 55 hours a week anyway so I guess he figures that's the freedom I deserve.

CletusJones said:
I'm salaried and I work about 55 hours a week anyway so I guess he figures that's the freedom I deserve.

I've tried to cut my overtime way back, salaried too, but sometimes it just doesn't work out in my favor :lol: Oh well.