wow, I feel sorry for Americans...

ChikkenNoodul said:
It's better than ham, ham is gross

:eek: I used to think as you do, but I saw the light. Later this month I will head down to the Honeybaked Ham co, buy a huge chunk of dead pig, and eat half of it on the way home.

NeedMoreEmo said:
I feel sorry for all the Americans who are going to die as a result of Bush.

I'd feel bad for all the military vets that would get totally raped if Kerry had been elected.

Yeah there are tons of loopholes in the voting system. Not just electronically...

In 2000 there were huge masses of a single party (some democrat faction) who went to the polls and stood in the booths for hours or something so other parties didn't have the chance to vote.

...there are still places where voting is done with scantron type ballots and people fill in bubbles with PENCIL instead of pen. Real secure there.

...and there's even been cases of people who work at the polls filling out the ballots of those who didn't show up to vote.

But the popular vote isn't what decides the race anyways, it's the electoral vote. So even if the popular vote is in favor of one candidate the electoral vote could change it all. So screwing with the popular voting system isn't necessarily going to decide the president.

bast_imret said:
I'd feel bad for all the military vets that would get totally raped if Kerry had been elected.
excuse me? bush is the one cutting their health benifits

NeedMoreEmo said:
I feel sorry for all the Americans who are going to die as a result of Bush.

had Kerry been elected, people like Cristopher Reeve would have risen up and walked!

Jonny_B said:
what's voting in canada like? i can't remember if I've actually voted for anything there or not. isn't it a ballot on which you use a pencil to shade in the box for your choice for MP or MLA?

People raise their hands, and someone in a forest watch tower counts them.