wow, amd tech tour has some cheap bundles!

Not all of us are rich like you sir...:fly:

And yeah, I saw that the other day. Doesn't seem like that great of a deal for the Athlon 64 at least. Not that I wouldn't take one.

smileynev said:
Not all of us are rich like you sir...:fly:

And yeah, I saw that the other day. Doesn't seem like that great of a deal for the Athlon 64 at least. Not that I wouldn't take one.

kidding me? purchased separately that bundle would be a lot more!

b_sinning said:
Nice. Very nice. Didn't you win something one year at one?

a buddy of mine won a 2400+ when that was the top chip in 2003...I traded him a dryer I had in storage for it :D
last year I won an opteron 242 myself

theacoustician said:
Don't think I can that day :-/

looks like you can only get 1 of each anyway
just saw this in my confirmation email

* Limit one purchase of each bundle per person. Bundles are not for resale. Offer is only good at Tech Tour the day of the show. Pre-ordered bundles will be available at the show for pick up. Bundle purchases can be made online with a credit card. Bundle purchases cannot be made onsite.

theacoustician said:
Damn, I was just looking at those motherboards. Those things are both sweet.

The Asus one is meh. At least, nothing really jumped out at me.

the athlon 64 chip in the desktop bundle is apparently the new venice core they debuted for E3...it runs at 30w full bore and only 10w at idle...that is really really low power consumption!

where the hell was everyone?
was hanging out with a buddy of mine, jamesgott & biskokings brother, both from M, and saw ryokurin there but he didn't really hang
biskoking's bro won an lcd continuining the streak of someone in the group winning every time