wow, amd tech tour has some cheap bundles!

b_sinning said:
You buy anything? Was it crowded?

yeah, it was crowded and I'm kicking myself for not buying the bundle even though I have no immediate use

there was not a single AMD tshirt to be had oddly enough...they were giving out MS shirts

I have an A64 already, and just went to the Intel thing on Monday, so I didn't go. I told myself I am not going to buy any new computer parts until I sell my Mac mini, so I didn't buy a bundle. But it sounds like I missed an impromptu [G]athering.

Maybe next time.

SpyderGST said:
I have an A64 already, and just went to the Intel thing on Monday, so I didn't go. I told myself I am not going to buy any new computer parts until I sell my Mac mini, so I didn't buy a bundle. But it sounds like I missed an impromptu [G]athering.

Maybe next time.
Did you say Mac?

:elfpenis:

almost forgot too, my highlight was one of the girls from the MS booth hitting on me several occasions. If she wasnt like 40 I may would have considered going for it. I just mentally wet ew, and left.

Ryokurin said:
almost forgot too, my highlight was one of the girls from the MS booth hitting on me several occasions. If she wasnt like 40 I may would have considered going for it. I just mentally wet ew, and left.

She was trying to give you a virus.

Ryokurin said:

if her looks were passable you could have made her your sex slave man...you missed out! those older woman are desperate often times :hi2u:

heh. The ones that im really interested in are taken. and the ones that are agressive to me are either downright ugly or old enough to be my mom. I gotta change my luck!

Ryokurin said:

damn. I thought I had a pic of you on the Jocks & Jills bus with the old lady. arrgh.. well, just assume I posted one. ;)