Wouldn't it be cool if...

CletusJones said:
not to be late to the party, but I've done you one better.
talking on a cell phone, smoking a cigarette, eating a burger, and playing with the radio, all while driving a manual transmission vehicle. after a while it becomes second nature and you don't even remember shifting because it's automatic in your head.

edit: and frosting instead of frost if the best idea ever. can you make mine sugar free?

Was that you I saw last night weaving all over the road? :wtf:

dreamwalker said:
Was that you I saw last night weaving all over the road? :wtf:
nope, i haven't had a manual transmission vehicle for a few years now. I wanted my truck to be a :stick: but they didn't have any on the lot and I needed a vehicle STAT, so I got stuck with a slushbox.

edit: and yes, that was me looking in your windows with the binoculars last night. thanks for the show ;)

CletusJones said:
nope, i haven't had a manual transmission vehicle for a few years now. I wanted my truck to be a :stick: but they didn't have any on the lot and I needed a vehicle STAT, so I got stuck with a slushbox.

edit: and yes, that was me looking in your windows with the binoculars last night. thanks for the show ;)

That was you??? Next time knock on the window and let me know you're there, I can put on a MUCH better show than that! :fly:

dreamwalker said:
That was you??? Next time knock on the window and let me know you're there, I can put on a MUCH better show than that! :fly:
i wasn't sure you'd recognize me so I stayed in the shadows. I didn't want you to call the po-lice

BigDov said:
You're assuming that the hand not holding the binoculars wasn't already busy...... :fly:

I'm assuming that the hand not holding the binoculars can take a break and tap on the window for just a few moments :fly:

CletusJones said:

Is there something here I need to know about? :p

Baron Von Awesome said:
Why does cake batter taste better than the cake? That's my question. I could eat the whole bowl of batter, forget the cake.
I have never eaten raw cake batter like that. I must partake in this delicacy.