Wouldn't it be cool if...

Coqui said:
That's after you've driven on it for a while.

Suddenly it doesn't sound like such a great idea after all.

I was going to make a cake tonight and put chocolate frosting on it, but that doesn't sound so good right now either :fly:

dreamwalker said:
Suddenly it doesn't sound like such a great idea after all.

I was going to make a cake tonight and put chocolate frosting on it, but that doesn't sound so good right now either :fly:
STRAWBERRY

and instead of waking up to urine soaked sheets everymorning, I could wake up to honey everywhere

not that I still wet my bed ...

ChikkenNoodul said:
You just let the other cars push you to where you're going eh?
Nah, I leave my foot on the gas and leave the rest of it up to fate.

Coqui said:
You know, now that I think about it, I've never actually seen a cake with straberry frosting on it. I'm sure they make the frosting, but I've never seen it in person.
Who said anything about cake? Tub o' frosting :drool:

Coqui said:
You know, now that I think about it, I've never actually seen a cake with straberry frosting on it. I'm sure they make the frosting, but I've never seen it in person.

I made a cake with strawberry frosting several years ago, but for some reason just never did it again. A month or so ago I had the impulse to make it, so I was looking in the grocery store for strawberry frosting (I was too busy/lazy to make my own), and they didn't have it in stock anymore :mad:

ChikkenNoodul said:
He is, but the people on the sidewalks, in the flower stand, and the ones manning the bear defense shacks aren't
:lol: Bear Defense Shacks.

I still don't know how the car navigates the cloverleafs. I should wake up sometime and see.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I slam on the brakes in front of those people.

I'm hoping one day somebody puts their cigarette in their eye
I want to drive in front of someone who got their car hooked up by Xzibit - those guys are driving their car, while mixing a drink from their mini bar and watching Scarface on their mini tv w/ DVD player