Would you treat homosexuality if it were as simple as a pill?

On the same token, Dave wouldn't be Dave if he was straight and the world would be worse for it. I mean seriously, people say they want to spare their kids the pain of growing up differently, but who says an easy life is better?

I know life isn't easy for people who are different, but I really cringe to think of a world where we make the different people obsolete, and everyone is the same.

You're always going to have your backwards places where women are still inferior, minorities aren't even human and gays are aliens from another planet... but why would we consider catering to these sorts of closeminded philosophies and make them right? Ugh, I just don't like that idea at all.

I think that's part of the reason why I want a black baby.

I think Mikey has a black baby he can give you.

On the same token, Dave wouldn't be Dave if he was straight and the world would be worse for it. I mean seriously, people say they want to spare their kids the pain of growing up differently, but who says an easy life is better?

I know life isn't easy for people who are different, but I really cringe to think of a world where we make the different people obsolete, and everyone is the same.

You're always going to have your backwards places where women are still inferior, minorities aren't even human and gays are aliens from another planet... but why would we consider catering to these sorts of closeminded philosophies and make them right? Ugh, I just don't like that idea at all.

..I had no idea you craved chocolate bebes..adoption is an options.

Ok, I'm going to preface this post by saying that this is a joke, and only a joke. I personally have no problem with "the gays" and personally feel that if two people, regardless of their gender or race, make eachother happy and want to be together then it is no place of mine to say otherwise. It should also be noted that I not only would accept my wife making out with another chick, but I strongly hope for and encourage it. That being said...

There already IS a pill for homosexuality...

picture.php

Yes. Maybe deep down inside I want grand kids some day.

Besides... we all want the best for our kids, and i don't mean that in anyway to offend you, but the life of a homo isn't exactly an easy one. Maybe now that you're grown you're fine with it and know what places to avoid and not, but growing would be rough.

I don't care if some is gay, black, or whatever. All I care about is who the person really is. If you want to marry and raise kids then you should have that right. All that matters is who you are. I wish that was how everyone saw the world. All I can do is to be that way and raise my son that way and hopefully more people of his generation think that way and raise their own kids that way and the world slowly changes. I can hope.

If my son decides to be gay one day it will be an adjustment but I'd do it if he was happy. It's not like being hetro has made my life great. I'm just too addicted to women to go any other way. Boobs are the bomb.

Last edited:

You make very good points ma'am. I agree with everything you said wholeheartedly.

Then again, in true Bulworth fashion, I believe it would be easier if we all kept screwing until everyone is the same race. Problem solved, and we all get to screw a lot. I don't know what to do about the rest of our differences though. I guess we'll all just have to accept each other if we want any peace at all.