would you say you're a risk-taker?

I don't get adrenaline junkies. Especially when it overrides common sense, a la hurling your body out of a metal tube at 10,000 feet, with no idea as to whether your chute will even open or not, or whether the emergency altometer will trigger the backup, or whether they both actually open as intended, only to have the nylon threading fray and tear, or whether YOU WILL PLOW INTO A BIRD ON THE WAY DOWN, FRACTURING YOUR SKULL, OR WHETHER *head explodes*

Sarcasmo said:
I don't get adrenaline junkies. Especially when it overrides common sense, a la hurling your body out of a metal tube at 10,000 feet, with no idea as to whether your chute will even open or not, or whether the emergency altometer will trigger the backup, or whether they both actually open as intended, only to have the nylon threading fray and tear, or whether YOU WILL PLOW INTO A BIRD ON THE WAY DOWN, FRACTURING YOUR SKULL, OR WHETHER *head explodes*

You've got to shed the fear of dying in favor of living to be an adrenaline junkie I think. I don't know of any other high I like so much. Also, if all of us adrenaline junkies die by splatting into the ground at least we won't be food stamp using, govt. fund collecting burdens on society!

eileenbunny said:
You've got to shed the fear of dying in favor of living to be an adrenaline junkie I think. I don't know of any other high I like so much.

My high is sex. The greatest feeling on earth. I'm addicted to the primal connection of that one-on-one bond, and I can't get enough. I told my friend the other day that I have about 12 friends with benefits, and she was stunned and disgusted. :fly:

eileenbunny said:
Also, if all of us adrenaline junkies die by splatting into the ground at least we won't be food stamp using, govt. fund collecting burdens on society!

Unless you don't actually die, and instead end up in intensive care somewhere or in a coma on life support, sucking up tax money by the million. :eek:

Sarcasmo said:
My high is sex. The greatest feeling on earth. I'm addicted to the primal connection of that one-on-one bond, and I can't get enough. I told my friend the other day that I have about 12 friends with benefits, and she was stunned and disgusted. :fly:

So there's thirteen children in your boys' kindergarten class?

Sarcasmo said:

Unless you don't actually die, and instead end up in intensive care somewhere or in a coma on life support, sucking up tax money by the million. :eek:

So you are a risk taker after all. Sex with 12 people isn't considered safe. You slut! :fly:

Medical insurance and an advance directive ftw!

eileenbunny said:
So you are a risk taker after all. Sex with 12 people isn't considered safe. You slut! :fly:

Medical insurance and an advance directive ftw!

They're all between 5 and 8, so the only diseases they have are mine.

FlyNavy said:
where on 19?

I still don't know the story behind you two.

Hehe - ther are many!

We live ina neighborhood between Alderman & Klosterman. We walked hom from St. Larry;s, which is south of Alderman. Rather be safe than sorry!

EDIT: Should have waited for a friggin cab! :heart: