Video Would you or Would you not step in here.

I'll take any excuse to break a chair over a bitch's face

edit: also, that seizure didn't look very convincing

still, a perfect time for that citizen's arrest that ods thinks is outdate :D

edit2: according to other articles, it was a 14 year old and an 18 year old beating up a 22 year old transwhatever. they've been arrested and charged. the victim declined medical attention

Last edited:
I'll take any excuse to break a chair over a bitch's face

edit: also, that seizure didn't look very convincing

still, a perfect time for that citizen's arrest that ods thinks is outdate :D

edit2: according to other articles, it was a 14 year old and an 18 year old beating up a 22 year old transwhatever. they've been arrested and charged. the victim declined medical attention

Nevermind I found it. One of them said she/he's dead. I don't see anything else saying though though.

Last edited:
Geezus christ. I would have called the cops at the first punch. We need animals like that locked the fuck up and kept away from society.

Yeah, I would have called the cops immediately but I don't think I would have intervened otherwise. I could see getting beaten also and I'm not a really strong person. I would hope that the men around me would try to stop this, but then they may not for fear of getting charges pressed against them by those bitches. I hate to say it, but in some parts of the city this isn't an uncommon sight. It's disgusting and I can't comprehend it.

So for those who would not do anything. How would you feel if the person eneded up dead and you and 20 people just sat watching it happen?

Just wondering.

So for those who would not do anything. How would you feel if the person eneded up dead and you and 20 people just sat watching it happen?

Just wondering.

Thems the breaks.

Shit like this happens all the time. Especially when people are in a group of strangers. There have been many psychological studies on the effect.

i wonder if they knew she was a tranny. i mean, she's not a very convincing one.

also, it'd completely depend on who was fighting as to whether i'd intervene or not. in this situation i'd just yell "OH SHIT COPS RUN RUN RUN!!" and it'd be over.

Thems the breaks.

Shit like this happens all the time. Especially when people are in a group of strangers. There have been many psychological studies on the effect.

I don't think the Kitty Genovese/Bystander effect is what's going on at this point. These people are pretty much chearing them on.

Just wondering.

Feeling bad about having only called the cops is a lot better than feeling bad about shooting someone that you didn't necessarily have to, or being beaten to death.

I would have positioned myself between the attackers and the victim and if any of the attackers hit me I would have attacked back. Pretty standard shit really..