Video Would you or Would you not step in here.

This is different this guy is paid to protect the place, but he did an awesome job of it! The 21 yr old he shot and just been released from prison on a previous armed robbery charge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just throw random sonic booms to disperse the crowd. But if you don't have the 2 seconds to backup and load the attack, hadoukens are just as effective.

Ummm, hmm. Would I step in... Well, I'd definitely be smart about the situation. First, call the po-po.

Then if there's only like 2 cholas beatin' on the tranny, I'd not hesitate to crack a chair on a chola's back. The other chola, I could take with my hands.

Anyhoots, no one deserves a beat down like this, and even tho the whole tranny thing is ick to me, I felt super sorry for it getting unfairly targeted like this.

Ummm, hmm. Would I step in... Well, I'd definitely be smart about the situation. First, call the po-po.

Then if there's only like 2 cholas beatin' on the tranny, I'd not hesitate to crack a chair on a chola's back. The other chola, I could take with my hands.

Anyhoots, no one deserves a beat down like this, and even tho the whole tranny thing is ick to me, I felt super sorry for it getting unfairly targeted like this.
Mikey d's chairs are bolted down.

those chairs she pulls up to the table so liam has a place to sit aren't bolted down though.

McDonalds%20high%20chairs.jpg