Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Austin, Land of pot and...pot
www.jesustomars.com
Marklar
₥0
I can't get the keekles out of my head. :lol:

MSNBC said:
LOS ANGELES - McDonald's Corp. wants to outsource your neighborhood drive-thru.

The world's largest fast-food chain said on Thursday it is looking into using remote call centers to take customer orders in an effort to improve service at its drive-thrus.

"If you're in L.A.... and you hear a person with a North Dakota accent taking your order, you'll know what we're up to," McDonald's Chief Executive Jim Skinner told analysts at the Bear Stearns Retail, Restaurants & Apparel Conference in New York.

Call center professionals with "very strong communication skills" could help boost order accuracy and ultimately speed up the time it takes customers to get in and out of the drive-thrus, the company said.

I've heard of them doing that at some of the drive thrus here in the midwest. I think it sounds like an asinine idea, but what do I know.

mother fucker! the last thing I want to do is try to talk to some dothead when they take this overseas :mad:

"Ooo hello my friend. What is it I can be getting for you today then?"

"Uh...Big...Big Mac and some fries."

"Oooo...would you like camel on that then, sir? Or maybe a red dot on the bun. Or you can wed my first born, virgin daughter sir. Yes, very good! Thankyou, come again!"

SpangeMonkee said:
they need to make it delivery and get it over with.

effing WERD! why is it that I can't get a tasty burger delivered?

i've heard this, but whats that have to do with chutney? one of my inen profs said they might outsource it to india.