Would you get mad if...

I flirt all the time with women. In front of my wife, not in front of my wife. It's all innocent and gives me a slight ego boost that I know women still find me attractive.

But as April already said, he went home with You.

my gf gets outrageously pissy when I even mention a woman who may have at one time flirted with me or even thought about it.

*cough*ashley*cough*

I think it's funny when other guys hit on my wife . . . by writing a note on the back of a bank slip :p

fixt. Can't upload at work :p

Last edited:
bast_imret said:
I think it's funny when other guys hit on my wife . . . by writing a note on the back of a bank slip :p

date.jpg

kekekekeke

Hit the upload button at the top. We'll have our own pic host here soon...

zengirl said:
Oh, he admitted he was flirting, and said that he hadn't flirted in a long time. He went on to say that it made him feel good knowing that another person found him interesting and that he doesn't typically do that because he feels guilty flirting when I'm not around. Yes, he went home with me, and now I'm on the internet while he plays video games. :confused:

If he'll flirt with someone else in front of you, he'll flirt when you're not around. Wither or not that is okay is between you and him. If you're not okay with it, then it's not okay. Personally, if you're around you should be getting his full flirting attention. Boy should be flirting with YOU. Course some people flirt to be friendly...but most people do it because they want to be :hi2u: friendly.

I think it is the intent that matters. Some people are just flirty and don't even realize it. I personally am flirtty and I think it is a good thing that my husband realizes that I don't want to sleep with some just cause I flirt. In the same thought your definaition of flirting could be different than his. Sometimes I look at my husband and how outgoing and friendly he is and think "Geez either he is flirting with everyone or else that is just the way he is".

I wouldn't flirt with anyone because i feel it breaks the trust and confidence that my SO has in me. But user opinion may vary.
I would be upset.

It's usually not a problem for me if someone tries to flirt cause I'm always looking for an opportunity to talk about my wonderful wife anyway. As for her, I trust her enough that she will not do anything beyond casual conversational flirts. Unless Christian Bale is involved, then all bets are off :p

Pandora said:
QFT

Cause if my guy flirted with someone else in front of me like that, I would feel very sad. :( He should be flirting with me!!

Exactly!! I save my love for the one I'm with.