Would you get mad if...

April23 said:
Whoa there turbo. Maybe the relationship isn't that strong if you can drop it just like that.

I wouldn't say flirting is cheating, but I read somewhere that there is such a thing called emotional cheating. Where a significant other puts all thier time and energy into another person. So when they get home to you they have nothing to talk about with you since they already have talked about it and put forth the energy with someone else.

What do I know, I think everything on the internet is true. :fly:

Flirting is more forgivable then cheating... don't place them on the same level.
:confused: Because he flirted with the girl at the video store? wow, that's really kinda deep. Should I have reason to believe they know each other beyond tonight??

zengirl said:
:confused: Because he flirted with the girl at the video store? wow, that's really kinda deep. Should I have reason to believe they know each other beyond tonight??

No I was just rambling about something I read months and months ago. Don't get all worked up over nothing, seriously. You worrying about it isn't going to fix whatever problem you phathom up in your head.

You seem to not trust him if you think he'll do something more after tonight, thats not healthy for any relationship.

April23 said:
Whoa there turbo. Maybe the relationship isn't that strong if you can drop it just like that.

<sniped> I rambled and it wasn't on topic.

Flirting is more forgivable then cheating... don't place them on the same level.

Bluebear?

April23 said:

I was watching American Hotrod and this guy named bluebear keeps saying "whoa their turbo" over and over. I thought maybe you were watching it too, but it's just a coincidence.

I think our own insecurites prohibit ourselves from trusting that another person has no intent of doing us wrong in a spontaneous situation. For me, I know it feels good when a random guy pays me a compliment or flirts with me. I know I have no need or desire to cheat on my boyfreiend, so why would I expect he would feel differently? In the end I have to trust in person I have come to know, and trust that the honor and respect which I have discovered truly resides within him. It is this honor which I have found to be the crux of my total attraction to him. I don't mistrust his intent, but I guess my question is, how far does trust extend? How far should it extend? At what point do we stop being mistrusting and overacting females and dive into the world of naivete?

BigDov said:
HI zengirl! It sounds to me like he was just tooting his horn and having a good time, albeit at your expense. Forgive and forget??
I approve of this post

:heart: