Would you date my old High School flame? i.e. my attempt at content

Bubbles that's crazy them trying to rush you into marriage. Is that just they don't feel guilty about firing because then they will feel like you have a man to take care of you? Which is a screwed up thought in itself.

thrawn said:
i havent finished the thread so if someone asked this, i apologize.

please explain 'wanting to get married.' if you mean you have known someone long enough to get along with them despite the ups and downs that come with life and still enjoy their company, that's great. but if you mean that you as an individual feel that you are ready for marriage and that's good enough to say your ido's with the chick you just met(for the first time since highschool i.e.), i would like to smack you. so if you have the time, explain. if not, i will just assume that i am required to smack you across the back of the head if i meet you.

p.s. that would be the brainpan general area, i know one of you freaks would try it. i have no desire to see his junk in person.

LMFAO.. i mean if you've known someone long enough and love them and enjoy their company despite the ups and downs.

I am no where close to being ready for marriage.. LOL.. please dont' hit me :(

I don't really believe in getting back together. Tried it once or twice, it never works.

April23 said:
http://www.hollynorth.com/files/gallery_fx/snow/Snowball%20just%20before%20tumble%20copy.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]
i want to wring out your contraceptive sponge and drink it like a martini

pa said:
Jesus, why is this thread still on the main page..

WOW.. so who wants a picture of the girlfriend..

I do I do.

She's offically your girlfriend now or you just have a hair doll of her and call her your girlfriend behind her back?

b_sinning said:
I do I do.

She's offically your girlfriend now or you just have a hair doll of her and call her your girlfriend behind her back?

no, official girlfriend now..

i'll post a picture.. sheesh.. be nice you ass's.

i dont remember what the peace sign was about.. LOL