Would you choose a black cock or a white cock? (both same size and std free)

Status
Not open for further replies.
April23 said:
Its the racism I have a problem with.
it's for comedic purposes. I find it funny, as do most people, other than oversensitive liberal douchs.

I really don't have a problem with any race, if you're a good person, speak the language, and follow the principles this country was founded on, you're good in my book. This should go without saying but unfortunately everyone is so busy masturbating eachother to the thought of accepting those of other races that they never get around to accepting them.

Last edited:
April23 said:
So if I don't believe in your God, you're going to have issues with me? :fly:
judaism, islam, christianity, all the same shit. whatever helps guide people to being good is a-ok in my book.

Fase said:
judaism, islam, christianity, all the same shit. whatever helps guide people to being good is a-ok in my book.

What if I don't believe in a higher power.

What I'm saying is.. who cares what you think.

Edit:... and who cares about your backyard.

April23 said:
Sleep in my bed... fine... but I get the side closest to the door.

Every girlfriend I've ever had has had that complex. What's the deal? Oh and by the way you're my girlfriend now. :shifty:

April23 said:
So if I don't believe in your God, you're going to have issues with me? :fly:
April23 said:
What if I don't believe in a higher power.

What I'm saying is.. who cares what you think.

edit: You asked, seriously, learn how to fucking talk, and don't ask me what I think, and when I tell you, you say "who cares what you think" that's pretty fucking stupid.

Sarcasmo said:
Every girlfriend I've ever had has had that complex. What's the deal? Oh and by the way you're my girlfriend now. :shifty:

Orly now... I just like being able to sneak out and freak people on the streets while my S.O. sleeps.

btw, you have a fat gf.

April23 said:
Name calling isn't a rebuttal that makes you look smart.
and saying one thing than reversing it doesn't either. It makes you look like a tard.

Fase said:
and saying one thing than reversing it doesn't either. It makes you look like a cunt.

I didn't reverse anything, in both comments it leaned to the fact that I don't believe what you do.

April23 said:
Orly now... I just like being able to sneak out and freak people on the streets while my S.O. sleeps.

btw, you have a fat gf.

Talk about mudflaps my baby's got 'em.

April23 said:
I didn't reverse anything, in both comments it leaned to the fact that I don't believe what you do.
You asked me what Ithought. I told you, and then you acted as if it was an unwanted opinion. Don't accuse me of racism / intolerance, and when I defend myself tell me you don't care.

That's the most illogical fucking bullshit that only middle schoolers and high school drop outs come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.