Would anyone be interested in riddles?

theacoustician said:
Hair is over rated
Now, after seeing the guy on Stargate, I'm of the firm opinion that it is, most certainly, without question, gotta be 100%... all about the hair.

That's what I like about alot of the ones on the forum I visit, is that they are originals for the most part, and you're not going to find the answers with a quick google search.

I'll go ahead and post mine to start off with soon. Theac, do you mind me putting them in the mass debate forum, since I'd like to see them as an ontopic discussion pertaining strictly to the riddle. Everyone can post ideas and discussions about the answer, but it needs to stay on topic.

bast_imret said:
That's what I like about alot of the ones on the forum I visit, is that they are originals for the most part, and you're not going to find the answers with a quick google search.

I'll go ahead and post mine to start off with soon. Theac, do you mind me putting them in the mass debate forum, since I'd like to see them as an ontopic discussion pertaining strictly to the riddle. Everyone can post ideas and discussions about the answer, but it needs to stay on topic.
Sure, why not.

After we get these going, I've got a few more of the perpetual kind that I can start.

But anyone can feel free to post new riddles in there as well. Whether is a classic riddle, or one that you make up yourself. Just make sure that you put an icon next to the title when you first make the thread to denote that it's unsolved. The perpetual ones will always have that icon there, since they never really end.