wot kind of biers?

wr3kt said:
Ooooh...you mean you have taste.
Crazy.
yeah, crazy isn't it? I've found that most people on the internet either have really good taste or really bad taste.

I was supposed to start brewing beer last weekend but the stuff came too late in the week so we didn't have enough time for the yeast to work. we'll be cracking the yeast tomorrow and starting the brew on saturday afternoon. we'll be brewing a nice double stout. :drool:

CletusJones said:
yeah, crazy isn't it? I've found that most people on the internet either have really good taste or really bad taste.

I was supposed to start brewing beer last weekend but the stuff came too late in the week so we didn't have enough time for the yeast to work. we'll be cracking the yeast tomorrow and starting the brew on saturday afternoon. we'll be brewing a nice double stout. :drool:

I'm no person of good taste or bad. If I go to a bar with some particualr friends, I ask them to suggest beers. I'd gotten to used to ____ Light from college, so now I can go out and drink something good instead of shotgunning whatever is handed to me during some drinking game.

wr3kt said:
I'm no person of good taste or bad. If I go to a bar with some particualr friends, I ask them to suggest beers. I'd gotten to used to ____ Light from college, so now I can go out and drink something good instead of shotgunning whatever is handed to me during some drinking game.
if you can find it, i highly recommend Tetley's English Ale. It comes in a can like Guinness does, with the ball in it. Pour it straight into the glass and it'll fall, like guinness and have that thick head. It's a true pub ale and it's delicious. There's a place in chicago that has it on tap, we go there pretty often. It's called the Bucktown Pub (oddly enough, it's in Bucktown) and it's a hottie hangout so we go there to boobwatch.

CletusJones said:
if you can find it, i highly recommend Tetley's English Ale. It comes in a can like Guinness does, with the ball in it. Pour it straight into the glass and it'll fall, like guinness and have that thick head. It's a true pub ale and it's delicious. There's a place in chicago that has it on tap, we go there pretty often. It's called the Bucktown Pub (oddly enough, it's in Bucktown) and it's a hottie hangout so we go there to boobwatch.

yeah, Tetley's is pretty good...so is Smithwick's