Worst nightmare you've ever had?

G

Grunt

I had a really bad one when I was like 7-8. I was running through the city I used to live in. But I didn't know what I was trying to get away from. I look back and I see three severed heads bouncing/rolling in my direction, they were all rotten and bloody. I was just running as fast as I could, but they kept getting closer.
After a while I could make out their faces. It was my moms, my dads and my bothers head... Just as they were about to eat me alive I woke up and started crying my eyes out :(

So whats your worst nightmare? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the worst was that my roommate's girlfriend was an assasin hired to kill me. She's like 5'3" and one of the nicest people ever, so it freaked me out even more that she was going to kill me. In my dream I suddenly saw her standing over my bed with a knife, and then I heard my roommate yelling up the stairs to my room "Dude, you're having a bad dream!". Apparently I was yelling in my sleep.

I also dreamed recently that I was getting raped by Funzie. I was tied to the bed and he was having his way with me in every way I could have imagined, and a few ways that only the mind of a horny clown in a mayo jar could come up with.

I guess that was less of a nightmare and more of a wet dream, though.

Mr. Furlong said:
I also dreamed recently that I was getting raped by Funzie. I was tied to the bed and he was having his way with me in every way I could have imagined, and a few ways that only the mind of a horny clown in a mayo jar could come up with.

I'm having trouble imagining this, reckon you can make me a presentation with pictures? :drool:

NeedMoreEmo said:
You know all about mine. :(
Yeah.. Jebus :(

You should tell the rest of UF about them. I'm sure they'll never sleep again :p

I can't say that I can remember any really BAD dreams like that. I had one dream that I had in regular intervals as a kid. The problem is that it was so bizarre it's hard to put it into words. But it left me with a really sick/bad/distressing feeling that was rather unpleasant.

As a grown up I can't remember ever having a bad dream.

Mr. Furlong said:

...and you call me weird?
I havent dreamed about him and I draw the damn thing:p

I had an awful dream one time that I got eaten alive by fire ants, yet my brain was still functioning enough to telepathically summon my friends, the crows, to come and save my head and spirit it off to my secret lair in the mountains where I lived out the rest of my days in a bottle of formaldehyde.

The scariest dreams I have usually involve the sudden death of my family. Sometimes they seem so real... :(

I had a dream that the nev tried to lift his belly up and show me his wiener. I was horrified and wanted to run, but I was stuck to the chair with twinkie goo.Then he came over and rubbed his sweaty man-boobs in my face.
:shudders:

I Poo On U said:
I had a dream that the nev tried to lift his belly up and show me his wiener. I was horrified and wanted to run, but I was stuck to the chair with twinkie goo.Then he came over and rubbed his sweaty man-boobs in my face.
:shudders:
:pics: