Worst nightmare you've ever had?

I had a dream that I woke up locked in a freezer, freezing my ass off with a pack of matches and a dozen or so candles - when I went to light one of the candles I realized that the wick was my mom (shrunk obviously) screaming for help because her feet were melted into the candle - I went to light a different candle and realized that wick was my girlfriend, etc. etc.

elpmis said:
I had a dream that I woke up locked in a freezer, freezing my ass off with a pack of matches and a dozen or so candles - when I went to light one of the candles I realized that the wick was my mom (shrunk obviously) screaming for help because her feet were melted into the candle - I went to light a different candle and realized that wick was my girlfriend, etc. etc.
who did you end up lighting to keep warm?

elpmis said:
Whenever I have that dream I always whittle down the other end of the mom candle, light it, then stick the mom end in my ass.