Worst Job Ever

coughcough_jesus.jpg

Bubbles said:
YAY THE FORUM WARS ARE BACK!!!

Forum wars by traditional definition are when one forum's members all join another forum and wreak havoc there. A historical example would be when a large count of [m]ers (myslef included I'm semi-proud to say) invaded a Star Trek geek forum and laid waste to the masses in a series of vicious taunts and jibes about the fact that most of the ST forum members had pictures of themselves wearing ST uniforms in their sigs. This particular war ended in [m] getting DOS attacked and crashed for several hours. Comedy Plutonium.

I didn't mean to cause an arguement here. I thought the video was better left without any explanation as one could've ruined the joke at the end. I also thought I had given it fair warning that it was only semi-work appropriate and caution should be used while viewing.

KNYTE said:
I didn't mean to cause an arguement here. I thought the video was better left without any explanation as one could've ruined the joke at the end. I also thought I had given it fair warning that it was only semi-work appropriate and caution should be used while viewing.
I thought it was quite appropriate the way it was. Cliffs would have definately ruined the funny

CletusJones said:
I thought it was quite appropriate the way it was. Cliffs would have definately ruined the funny

Gawd! that was great ... I think it speaks for it's self like a work of art
:fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly:

I am going to laugh for a week now .............

theacoustician said:
Why not just post links to whatever pops into your head at the moment?

Chessboxing!

Content: Could you still remember the Ruy Lopez opening after having Tyson smash your face and bite off your ear and then staring you down while you are making a move?

Conclusion: Nerds and boxing don't mix. :D

ERage said:
Oh, and Jesus' force choke! I'm seriously breaking apart over that one.
HAHAHAHAA

Yeah, thats some good shit.

edit: We need a jesus thread. Someone find some funny pics for people to MSPAINT words into. :heart: