World War Z official trailer

it's like they threw the book completely out the window. Not exactly a bad idea. Book was great but it's format would have been difficult to work as a movie.

it's like they threw the book completely out the window. Not exactly a bad idea. Book was great but it's format would have been difficult to work as a movie.

yeah.... im utterly confused by the fact that that appears to have zero to do with the book. I was wondering how they were going to make a book that has no main character a movie.

Although I do hope they have the short story about the female pilot who goes down in the swamp and gets coached by the radio operator (who is actually in her head) on how to survive. I liked that one a lot.

yeah.... im utterly confused by the fact that that appears to have zero to do with the book. I was wondering how they were going to make a book that has no main character a movie.

Although I do hope they have the short story about the female pilot who goes down in the swamp and gets coached by the radio operator (who is actually in her head) on how to survive. I liked that one a lot.

oh christ, did they do an I Robot job on this story?

oh christ, did they do an I Robot job on this story?

yeah, they initially filmed it to follow the book. Then focus groups saw it and said 'this is not good', so they went crazy, reshot a bunch of stuff, and this was the result which was what their initial intent was for the movie before the internet said 'NO IT HAS TO BE LIKE BOOK'

yeah, they initially filmed it to follow the book. Then focus groups saw it and said 'this is not good', so they went crazy, reshot a bunch of stuff, and this was the result which was what their initial intent was for the movie before the internet said 'NO IT HAS TO BE LIKE BOOK'

Maybe well get lucky and the 1st version will get leaked someday.

looks sorta like war of the worlds... yawn

God dammit. Time to raise the price of name changes.